What's new

Official UofU homer thread

yo doesn't matter how old they get those old geezers keep coming back. They'll only stop when Mick drops dead
I forgot to lol this. Helluva post.

So it seems that tyler Huntley is the clear cut starter. No qb competition from tuttle or the other dude.
Im glad about that. Im a big Huntley fan and to me this means that he must have worked hard in the offseason and really improved. He is so fun to watch. In his career so far he seems to have been a boom or bust type qb, hopefully this season he can get more consistent and really master the position and offense. Should help the ute qb and offense as a whole to have the same OC in back to back seasons for the first time in 52 years.

So it seems that tyler Huntley is the clear cut starter. No qb competition from tuttle or the other dude.
Im glad about that. Im a big Huntley fan and to me this means that he must have worked hard in the offseason and really improved. He is so fun to watch. In his career so far he seems to have been a boom or bust type qb, hopefully this season he can get more consistent and really master the position and offense. Should help the ute qb and offense as a whole to have the same OC in back to back seasons for the first time in 52 years.

It looks like he put on a little weight, but I still think he needs to bulk up a little more. Moss looks like he's about to run through a brick wall, he's getting NFL ready.

This season will say a lot about Troy Taylor because we have a more talented team this year. Simply put - we need to put more points on the board. I'm excited to see Mr. Covey out there again.

It looks like he put on a little weight, but I still think he needs to bulk up a little more. Moss looks like he's about to run through a brick wall, he's getting NFL ready.

This season will say a lot about Troy Taylor because we have a more talented team this year. Simply put - we need to put more points on the board. I'm excited to see Mr. Covey out there again.

I hear the radio guys talk about the physique that Moss has and he is built like a tank with no fat.

I expect a lot from him this year.

If Huntley plays more like he did when he came back... more cautious and more willing to make his reads and trust Moss with the ball, I think that's where the success lies. The offense looked much better as the year went on and I'm willing to bet they take another step this year. I think Covey can be a hell of a safety valve and cause a lot of havoc anywhere on the field.

I saw a picture of Moss today without pads on wearing a sleeveless shirt. Good God he is a monster. In the same pic his shorts were pretty high up above the knee and showing quite a bit of thigh... again, Good God. Looks like a competitive body builder or something. ****ing tank.

I saw a picture of Moss today without pads on wearing a sleeveless shirt. Good God he is a monster. In the same pic his shorts were pretty high up above the knee and showing quite a bit of thigh... again, Good God. Looks like a competitive body builder or something. ****ing tank.
Link?

Thats a pretty big get. Hopefully it works out. Having a big target out there is huge especially around the goal line. We are after two of his teammates as well a 4 star dual threat qb and a 3 star rb. Would be sweet if we could land all 3.

Anyone want to give their season predictions? I will say 8-4. I am excited, but cautious. Im still waiting on the offense to take that major step. Getting Covey's big play ability back should help. Huntley has to find a way to stay healthy and consistent. I expect a big season from Moss. Our defense/special teams should be among the best in the pac 12. Its just about finding consistency in the offense that will say whether this team is a contender or pretender.

Anyone want to give their season predictions? I will say 8-4. I am excited, but cautious. Im still waiting on the offense to take that major step. Getting Covey's big play ability back should help. Huntley has to find a way to stay healthy and consistent. I expect a big season from Moss. Our defense/special teams should be among the best in the pac 12. Its just about finding consistency in the offense that will say whether this team is a contender or pretender.

I’m gonna say 9-3.

I'm thinking 9-3. Unfortunately that still probably doesn't win the south. Because I expect all those losses to be in conference.