What's new

Official UofU homer thread

This seems to be the same Utah team we see year in and year out. They have the talent to win some of the big games, yet always seem to lose to Washington St (no disrespect to them, I think they're always underrated - Leach would be the ideal coach for BYU, their program tradition and their fans,) Arizona State, etc you'd expect a win from.

I didn't watch a lot from the game last night because I was watching the fights. I kept an eye on the score though.

What a game. Utah finally didn't do the stupid stuff to beat themselves and they win the game going away.

Amazing the things you can do when you don't fumble the ball/drop passes/kill yourself with costly penalties/have the ball squirt out of your arms when you have a walk in touchdown.

Amazing the things you can do when you don't fumble the ball/drop passes/kill yourself with costly penalties/have the ball squirt out of your arms when you have a walk in touchdown.

This

No mention of Tuttle transferring? Seems like huge news and something that would be getting discussed. From what radio guys were saying all afternoon yesterday tuttle is the biggest, highest profile recruit in UofU football history.

Im also hearing that there is a high school QB that might even be more highly touted and sought after than tuttle that is visiting UofU this weekend and is rumored to have Utah as his number 1 choice right now. So it might end up just fine for utah in the end. hell, even better than just fine. According to the talking heads Tuttle isn't a good fit for the utes offense as he is a pro style pocket QB where as this other kid is a dual threat qb that fits utahs RPO spread offense better.

No mention of Tuttle transferring? Seems like huge news and something that would be getting discussed. From what radio guys were saying all afternoon yesterday tuttle is the biggest, highest profile recruit in UofU football history.

Im also hearing that there is a high school QB that might even be more highly touted and sought after than tuttle that is visiting UofU this weekend and is rumored to have Utah as his number 1 choice right now. So it might end up just fine for utah in the end. hell, even better than just fine. According to the talking heads Tuttle isn't a good fit for the utes offense as he is a pro style pocket QB where as this other kid is a dual threat qb that fits utahs RPO spread offense better.
I think his name is Daniels. Apparently his 4* WR teammate has already committed to Utah.

But yeah, the Tuttle story is huge. These kids just don't want to wait anymore. He could have still played 3 years after Huntley leaves. Maybe didn't want to compete with Shelley and Lisk.

I think his name is Daniels. Apparently his 4* WR teammate has already committed to Utah.

But yeah, the Tuttle story is huge. These kids just don't want to wait anymore. He could have still played 3 years after Huntley leaves. Maybe didn't want to compete with Shelley and Lisk.
Ya that wide receiver is the 6 foot 8 dude i have heard everyone rave about i think.

I find that hard to believe to be honest. I heard a radio guy listing the universities that offered him a scholarship and it was like every elite program in the country that wanted the dude.

Edit: I just clicked on the second link you provided and it lists who offered. Though many heavy hitters offered (Alababma, LSU, Wisconsin, nebraska, etc) i thought it was more than that.

It must have been this Daniels kid that utah is after currently. I remember ohio state, and USC being on the list as well as a bunch more.

This was a great weekend to have him in for a visit. Huntley with almost 400 yards and 5 total td’s and stomping out a team also going after the kid. Love it!!!

Just finished watching the Utah game had to record, and my god people. No posts, post win against USC to take first place in the south? Step up you idiot Ute fans!!!
I watched the Ute game last night. It ended, I watched a movie with family and went to bed.

You realize the game ended late on a Saturday night, right? Ute fans have more important things to do than respond to a message board. Just because BYU fans stay at home on Saturday nights and play board games or murder mystery, doesnt mean Ute fans are that pathetic too.

I watched the Ute game last night. It ended, I watched a movie with family and went to bed.

You realize the game ended late on a Saturday night, right? Ute fans have more important things to do than respond to a message board. Just because BYU fans stay at home on Saturday nights and play board games or murder mystery, doesnt mean Ute fans are that pathetic too.

You call that late?