What's new

Official UofU homer thread

All the talk about how USU was the best football team in the state a few weeks ago. I had time to watch them yesterday and Utah would beat that team easily. They struggled with a Wyoming defense, they wouldn't have a chance against Utah's defense.

All the talk about how USU was the best football team in the state a few weeks ago. I had time to watch them yesterday and Utah would beat that team easily. They struggled with a Wyoming defense, they wouldn't have a chance against Utah's defense.

Dont think you should judge a team off one game that you watch.
iirc the utes havent looked great in every game they have played.

I agree that the utes would beat usu though.

Is anyone aware of a full highlight package for this game? I am surprised how little I can find on YouTube. A recording of the full game would be ideal. Thanks

Dont think you should judge a team off one game that you watch.
iirc the utes havent looked great in every game they have played.

I agree that the utes would beat usu though.
True, I had just heard so much about how explosive that team was. I couldn't see it in that game. They had 1 special teams play where the guy looked explosive, but their lines were outplayed by Wyoming for a lot of that game. I came away unimpressed. But even in the games Utah lost they actually looked like a good team that couldn't get out of their own way.

True, I had just heard so much about how explosive that team was. I couldn't see it in that game. They had 1 special teams play where the guy looked explosive, but their lines were outplayed by Wyoming for a lot of that game. I came away unimpressed. But even in the games Utah lost they actually looked like a good team that couldn't get out of their own way.

For reference i think that usu was averaging over 40 points per game going into that wyoming game.

Pac 12 officials are complete ****. How do you block a guy at the goal line, push him away and pick the ball off and not get called? ****ing joke.

They haven't been outplayed in a single game this season. Stupid mistakes cost them the Washington/Washington State games.

Agreed

Ags and Utes are both ranked together for the first time ever evidently. Aggies had 52 points at half time against NM. At times this year their offense looks unstoppable, and keeps defenses scrambling. The Utes may be the best they have ever been. They are playing great football.

So Arizona State and Oregon. The two teams that have given Whittingham the most problems. I try not too pay too much attention to recruits but Eno Benjamin was that one guy I was mad got away. He is a good player. Think we still did ok in that area though. Feed the beast that is Zack Moss.