What's new

Official UofU homer thread

Terrible and it takes our best defensive player out of the game. Larry Scott has some questions to answer.

That targeting call on Hansen has got to be a strong candidate for the pac 12’s worst calls HOF. Which is saying something. Just awful. Shouldn’t have been a penalty. Yet now the Utes are going to have to play the rest of the way in a crucial game without their best defensive player. It’s like ejecting Rudy in game 7 of the WCF after a completely clean block. Ridiculous.

Is it just me or are half of these targeting calls BS!!? Almost like Utah has a rep for targeting, so if it’s even close the Ute player doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant watch the game, are the utes wearing those badass winged helmets again or not?

Anyone see the clip pre game of the buffs coach making that speech about how buffalo go toward the snow where as all others run away. That clip made me want to punch him. Dumbest thing I ever heard. He looked like a coach that knew his team was going to get spanked. What an idiot!!

Pac 12 officials are trash, And the replay guy who called that targeting should be investigated for cheating and fired. Hansen hit that guy with his shoulder on his shoulder that is the way they want you to hit. Textbook perfect form on the hit and he gets tossed for targeting. He didn't launch, didn't use his head and didn't hit the guy in the head with any part of his body. Complete BS call.

Even the announcers who were obviously Colorado homers were baffled and didn't think it would stand as a targeting call.

Pac 12 officials are trash, And the replay guy who called that targeting should be investigated for cheating and fired. Hansen hit that guy with his shoulder on his shoulder that is the way they want you to hit. Textbook perfect form on the hit and he gets tossed for targeting. He didn't launch, didn't use his head and didn't hit the guy in the head with any part of his body. Complete BS call.

Even the announcers who were obviously Colorado homers were baffled and didn't think it would stand as a targeting call.
I have a feeling they called it because the qb layer on the ground as if he was hurt

I’ve tried to find a clip of the targeting call, but no luck yet. Anybody have one?