What's new

Official UofU homer thread

BYU showed this year they are capable of beating teams way more talented
Who? They beat Wisconsin who is not more talented than Utah. They haven't beaten any other team that has close to the talent Utah has. Wisconsin is currently losing to Minnesota. Wisconsin was way over rated before playing BYU.

Who? They beat Wisconsin who is not more talented than Utah. They haven't beaten any other team that has close to the talent Utah has. Wisconsin is currently losing to Minnesota. Wisconsin was way over rated before playing BYU.

Sorry guess I wasn’t clear enough, more talent then BYU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utah did not come ready or prepared to play, not to mention, they came in with nothing to play for, and BYU hungry for win over Utah... and as I’m typing, a pick 6. Lol

Byu was playing their backup QB (like Utah), their 6th string running back (that's not a typo. Actually 7th string if you count kj hall who was supposed to be in the mix but quit football all together) they had multiple players leave the game to injury plus Corbin kafusi playing when he was supposed to be done for the year, 19 year old true freshman running the show with his best pass catching weapons being a true freshman and a sophomore tight ends, plus a bunch of guys in defense with little to no experience, on the road against a P5 conference division champ and they very easily, and probably should have, won the game.
Sucks to lose but could have been worse I guess.
That extra point miss (freshman kicker too) came back to haunt byu.

Stupid coaches went ultra conservative with the lead, which rarely works. The 4th and 3ish(?) Call to run the ball rather than letting Zach Wilson handle it was an atrocious call.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app