What's new

Official UofU homer thread

Winner of Big 10 title game, unless they go to the playoff. I think Ohio state will beat Northwestern but not sure they get a playoff invite. Michigan is the most likely, I think Ohio State will make the playoff if they beat Northwestern convincingly, that Michigan win was a jumping point to the playoff.
Everything I hear is that most likely Oklahoma gets in over Ohio st. Regardless of what Ohio st. does.

Wtf ute fans? No gamethread? No talk about the game? This is arguably the biggest game in program history and there is nothing but crickets.

Shameful

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: RJF
no PI on that last play? No PI on the bomb that was dropped? Both clearly penalties and the Pac 12 officials don't call it.
That's what you are going after? The Ute's O sucked all night. They are why the lost the game. If you have to go after that one play you were not watching the game.

Those receiver injuries killed us Covey got knocked out and Nacua was banged up. So we go to Mariner on a key play he flubs it and UW is running the other way. Defense played fantastic. Not going to sleep well tonight.

That's what you are going after? The Ute's O sucked all night. They are why the lost the game. If you have to go after that one play you were not watching the game.
The last offensive play of the game and the Utes driving the ball. That no call ended the game. Never said the offense didn't suck they were terrible. And they directly lost the game with the drop in the hands of the Washington player. But that PI on the last play of the game HAS TO BE CALLED. It's right in the open and a very clear penalty.

So will I. Another W for Whitt in a bowl game. It'll never happen though.

Make no mistake BYU stayed close because Utah was looking past them to the game yesterday.
Stayed close lol. They didn't stay close in that game. They went up by 20. I get your point but getting up by 20 isn't staying close.

And they stayed close in pretty much every other year when the game was played at different times in the season under different circumstances too.

Stayed close lol. They didn't stay close in that game. They went up by 20. I get your point but getting up by 20 isn't staying close.

And they stayed close in pretty much every other year when the game was played at different times in the season under different circumstances too.

Don’t confuse things with facts.

Utes lost out on that 4 Star QB. He chose Arizona st. Instead.
Yeah, that sucks, kid put up monster numbers in high school, he could start next year at ASU with Wilkins leaving.

That 6 ft 8 receiver who committed to Utah played for the same school, hopefully he sticks with it.