What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Hmmm... I would go for #16 and KO for #10 and Bertans. I wouldn't want to trade a future unprotected pick though just to move to 10.
Yeah, I'm not touching those future picks. They are for either drafting players or trading for a (super)star.

Ideally the Jazz could find a way to use players to trade up since the Jazz still have some good players that may or may not be part of the longterm plans.

I would be happy to use #27 and the Minny pick to trade for the Mavs pick. In a perfect world, the Jazz are able to trade up using players and maybe trading one of their picks this year for a pick next year.

Would be insane if the Wolves miss the playoffs. I’d be here for it though.
oh yeah then we can pick 13 or 14 instead of 15 or 16 smh gtfo lol
If we get their pick at 13 and it in fact is one of the ones drawn for the top 4 I will officially say you were correct to get so hyped about such **** odds smh

Didn’t KAT look like a rockstar just a few games ago grabbing the mic with the “This is wha to view are made off” moment?

What happened?

0BB194CC-A70B-49E4-8640-3AD19651827B.jpeg

Third one in. Did it a few dozen times and both picks ended up top four above chance. Or so it appeared. I hit #1 on the Minnesota pick twice.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see the Nets beat them tonight.
At this point literally nothing with the Wolves surprises. I think KAT gave them a boost when he was shooting the ball really well and then reality set in a bit and they are all having a tough time with the adjustment. It’s a mess… if you want go listen to Dane Moores pod on the Wolves… he covers that team well and is kind of a fan… so he gets frustrated and it’s hilarious.

Ya we are already big time winners with the wolves pick. We are playing with house money. I think I was one of the few people who didn't really believe in the wolves being contenders this year after adding Gobert (I couldn't see gobert and KAT being a good fit) but even I had the pick being like 22 or 23. Wolves have sucked worse than nearly everyone thought. Its awesome. Wolves losses were the best part of this season for me. Going to be fun rooting against cleveland, wolves, and to a lesser extent the lakers over the coming years. I really like owning other teams picks.
Haha, that reminds me of the year I followed the Knicks the year we got their pick that turned into Hayward. Here’s hopping we draft more players as good and better than Hayward. Lol. That was bitter sweet. Lost a lot early then started winning more games as the season progressed.

So if the thunder passed the Twolves that would still be good for us even if they beat the thunder in the play in game and lost the second play in game right?

Yes, the 9/10 play-in game has no affect on lottery results itself. I wondered this earlier if the 10 beat the 9 but lost to the 7/8 but it doesn’t matter. So we want Minnesota to be as low as possible going into the play-in games. They’re pretty much locked into 9 though I’m fairly certain.

Yes, the 9/10 play-in game has no affect on lottery results itself. I wondered this earlier if the 10 beat the 9 but lost to the 7/8 but it doesn’t matter. So we want Minnesota to be as low as possible going into the play-in games. They’re pretty much locked into 9 though I’m fairly certain.

That was my understanding just wanted to make sure it was correct, thanks

At this point literally nothing with the Wolves surprises. I think KAT gave them a boost when he was shooting the ball really well and then reality set in a bit and they are all having a tough time with the adjustment. It’s a mess… if you want go listen to Dane Moores pod on the Wolves… he covers that team well and is kind of a fan… so he gets frustrated and it’s hilarious.

I remember on his podcast he had someone on and they were discussing if the Conley/NAW trade was one of their best trades ever… like 3 games in when NAW was 12/15 from 3 or something. Funny ****. Been a rollercoaster of emotions and reactions from them all season.