What's new

Pillow Talk: Inside Source Anne Johnson ( Phil Johnson`s wife)

x_files.jpg

The Truth is out there

Right.

Anyone who thinks Sloan was pushed out by Duh-Ron is a conspiracy believing nutcase.

You know. Just like all those people that said Kobe drove Shaq out.

The original post sounds authentic to me. So far as Deron "calling in" mgt, Mark Stein reported that Deron ignored four consecutive plays that Jerry called during the first half. I would think that KOC would've recognized this and alerted Greg that trouble was brewing which was why they went into the locker room at half time.

Actually the way Malone just happened to be at the game right after Sloan quit, and the fact that he was fully prepared to make his pitch to be a coach, makes me wonder if there wasn't more warning of Sloan's retirement than we think.

Well, sounds nice but Sloan mentioned in the interview that he was planning on coming to the game months in advance.

Hope this is not true but it sounds real and it is the only type of story that explains why Phil left. Crying for management to bail him out is total bush league. Man up Deron.

I have another reason, Phil Johnson and Sloan were attached to the hip. Phil is older than Jerry and he didn't really want to be the head coach. I don't know how young most of the posters are on this board but when a person gets to be in their late 60's they don't really have to follow "normal" procedure. It was time for Jerry to go and Phil felt the same way.

I would compare it to Malone leaving the Jazz to play for the Lakers. He didn't want to stay on the Jazz and play without Stockton.

Seems to me that Deron treats everyone like a jerk. Eventually, everyone gets sick of a jerk...even Jerry Sloan.

Makes me wonder if Deron was "really injured" the past 3 weeks or if he was just Boozin... I mean faking it?

Proof that post count doesn't mean anything. I guess Jazz fans got tired of bashing Boozer and aren't happy unless they are bashing somebody else.

Proof that post count doesn't mean anything. I guess Jazz fans got tired of bashing Boozer and aren't happy unless they are bashing somebody else.

Obviously he had a great game yesterday so clearly he was not "boozin" it, but i think there is little doubt that DWill had a lot to do with Sloan's decision to resign.

I have another reason, Phil Johnson and Sloan were attached to the hip. Phil is older than Jerry and he didn't really want to be the head coach. I don't know how young most of the posters are on this board but when a person gets to be in their late 60's they don't really have to follow "normal" procedure. It was time for Jerry to go and Phil felt the same way.

I would compare it to Malone leaving the Jazz to play for the Lakers. He didn't want to stay on the Jazz and play without Stockton.

Not buying. Phil had been promised the head job and made every indication that when the time was right he would take it. That was assuming that when Jerry left things would continue in the same manner and he would simply carry on. His leaving with Jerry is a huge indicator about things not being right. Why would anyone listen to or back him if they would not listen to or back Jerry?

Untrue. Bozzer bashing never gets old. Neither does Chucker bashing or Harp bashing or Bolerhack bashing or even Sloan bashing. Bashing in general is the JazzFanz way of life.