What's new

Reverse Pet Peeves

Ahhh news item i heard on the radio on the way home, bloke fell off a horse and was dragged by the stirrups he was taken to hospital by paramedics and was in a stable condition. I laughed immodestly.

Ahhh news item i heard on the radio on the way home, bloke fell off a horse and was dragged by the stirrups he was taken to hospital by paramedics and was in a stable condition. I laughed immodestly.
Something's very wrong with you. My wife's uncle fell off a horse and had it roll over on him, and has been crippled for life.

Something's very wrong with you. My wife's uncle fell off a horse and had it roll over on him, and has been crippled for life.

There are many things that are wrong with me but in this case it was the pun that enjoyed not so much the story of the bloke getting hurt....

Yes, sorry for jumping to the attack.

I like Clive James's description of the British Foreign Minister Boris Johnson tho "A man who looks like he's been rolled over by a horse then seduced by it." For some reason the phrase and image has stuck in my mind.

Finding my lost phone with a locator service through my carrier. Such a relief!

The tweakers, crackheads and heroin addicts on TRAX are so fun to watch. A couple days ago, I walked right into a male transvestite with no pants or underwear on. I sit down nearby thinking I'm going to enjoy this sideshow, but the dude and his clothes pile stunk so bad that I had to move to the other end of the cart. I start texting when the smell starts approaching. I didn't even have to look up to tell that rancid, naked, strung out guy was approaching. I pulled my pocket knife and met his gaze as he was obviously coming towards me specifically, and he tweaked off back the other away. At least he had put on some underwear by then.

Yesterday this younger strung out chick was slapping the tap-on/tap-off display repeatedly. She looked like she needed help so I asked her what she was trying to do. No response. I ask again and she tells me she's trying to put coins into it and ran off all awkwardly down the escalator when I told her it doesn't take money.

I laugh at these people often enough but most times they're just annoying. Same goes for the not drugged up population.

gifi-1.gif

Getting the new English bloke at work looking for Elizabeth Windsor from Germany's jewelry. Hours of fun.