What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

WtF is this ******** response? “This is how how genocides start” blah blah ****ing blah. You sound like a nut job. GTFO with this bad faith, disingenuous ********. You don’t even refute the facts. YOU don’t get to decide a single goddamn thing about another person’s healthcare.

IT’S NONE OF YOUR ****ING BUSINESS WHAT SOMEONE DOES WITH THIER BODY!! WTF don’t you understand about that? Take your sadist fascist authoritarian *** elsewhere.

Personal freedom my ***
Small government my ***

****ing fascist authoritarian sock cuckers
Here’s a news flash for some of you abortion rights fanatics. You aren’t born pregnant. Nearly all the time, it’s a choice you made. Abortion to a point ? Okay. Abortion in cases of incest, rape, mothers life is threatened? Okay. Abortion forever and always? Nah. There’s more than one life in this instance. I know, I know, you have to convince yourself that fetus won’t be a living, breathing child one day to scream “fascists” or “womens rights”. But that fetus will in fact become a child outside the womb. You wish to kill that potential life, some feel the need to treat it with more respect.

At least you’re honest that you’re an evil pile of ****. Now we all know. Murder potential children. Most people will never approve of it. Pregnancy isn’t the default. Nearly all the time it’s a choice whether by neglect, or complete choice. You don’t get to kill potential life, especially at late stages of pregnancy, without being called out for what you are. An evil pile of ****. You aren’t born pregnant. Becoming pregnant is most often the choice you made. You want to ignore that choice, and instead choose to murder a potential life because you want to avoid the other decision that was made. Go **** yourself you evil pile of ****.
So, is your solution essentially to enslave pregnant women at gunpoint and force them to carry a pregnancy to term and subsequently give birth, all against their will? Because that is quite literally what we’re talking about, man. The state enforces laws at virtual gunpoint.

ETA: we can debate viability, as has already been discussed. At what point should it be *socially acceptable* to NOT be able to terminate a pregnancy. Let’s not talk past each other here.

Dont really want to drudge this up again but anyone would rather be in heaven than adopted as well. Heaven is literally like the best place possible to be. As randy for rubio said, even a billionaire would rather be in heaven.
Yes. You had an evil and **** point once upon a time. You want to dredge it up again?

So, is your solution essentially to enslave pregnant women at gunpoint and force them to carry a pregnancy to term and subsequently give birth, all against their will? Because that is quite literally what we’re talking about, man.

ETA: we can debate viability, as has already been discussed. At what point should it be *socially acceptable* to NOT be able to terminate a pregnancy. Let’s not talk past each other here.
“Enslave pregnant women”. Lol, I’m not going to hold back here. So you want to contend pregnancy is not almost always about choices made up front? YOU ARE NOT BORN PREGNANT AND EVEN STILL MOST STATE LAWS ALLOW ABORTION IN CASES OF RAPE, INCEST, etc.

Here’s my solution for you. Hold the man just as accountable. Don’t kill the potential baby. Seems simple right? The fetus shouldn’t be killed because two adults made a bad decision they didn’t plan on. Make better decisions up front. Both of those involved.

At least you’re honest that you’re an evil pile of ****. Now we all know. Murder potential children. Most people will never approve of it. Pregnancy isn’t the default. Nearly all the time it’s a choice whether by neglect, or complete choice. You don’t get to kill potential life, especially at late stages of pregnancy, without being called out for what you are. An evil pile of ****. You aren’t born pregnant. Becoming pregnant is most often the choice you made. You want to ignore that choice, and instead choose to murder a potential life because you want to avoid the other decision that was made. Go **** yourself you evil pile of ****.
It's not murder and I'm not evil at all. These fetuses don't matter at all. They are just as valuable as any random load I wipe away with a tissue. They aren't humans, they don't matter, no one actually cares about them at all if they are honest. Get off your high horse and be serious. These fetuses only matter in so much as the person carrying them cares about them. That is what gives them value. That is the only thing that gives them any value at all. If no actual human cares about them then they are worthless.

“Enslave pregnant women”. Lol, I’m not going to hold back here. So you want to contend pregnancy is not almost always about choices made up front? YOU ARE NOT BORN PREGNANT AND EVEN STILL MOST STATE LAWS ALLOW ABORTION IN CASES OF RAPE, INCEST, etc.

Here’s my solution for you. Hold the man just as accountable. Don’t kill the potential baby. Seems simple right? The fetus shouldn’t be killed because two adults made a bad decision they didn’t plan on. Make better decisions up front. Both of those involved.
You’re letting your colors show. Why do some in society wish to punish women for having sex for pleasure? Why do we feel we need to force them to “suffer the consequence” of their “sin”? You know damn well this isn’t about “personal responsibility”, this is about control of women and their reproductive capabilities. This is about (mostly) men asserting control. Control. It’s all about control. They can fake all the moral outrage they want, but this about controlling people. If you truly want to debate when women shouldn’t be able to abort a fetus (a potential child, not a living, breathing person), we as a society can have that discussion. As long as it’s undertaken in good faith. People who say “never” are IMO extremists. People who say “always” are likewise. I don’t want politicians making this decision. Call me crazy. I want medical professionals making the call. This shouldn’t be that hard.

Truly, some of you are more concerned about holding the fetus accountable, than the man and two adults that decided to have sex and created the entire issue. Hold the man accountable, and not the fetus you’ve decided to kill.

It's not murder and I'm not evil at all. These fetuses don't matter at all. They are just as valuable as any random load I wipe away with a tissue. They aren't humans, they don't matter, no one actually cares about them at all if they are honest. Get off your high horse and be serious. These fetuses only matter in so much as the person carrying them cares about them. That is what gives them value. That is the only thing that gives them any value at all. If no actual human cares about them then they are worthless.
You keep trying to convince yourself that. Guess what Gameface? You were that insignificant fetus that didn’t matter. And you had the full potential and did evolve into a fully functioning child and human being. You are evil. You try to rationalize your evil. You were a worthless bundle of cells that only survived because of the person carrying you inside them. Value doesn’t come from nowhere. Truly. I know you don’t want to admit the reality of what you think here, but you are an evil POS. End of story. Maybe the world would have been better had they simply stirred you up. According to you that may be the case. I don’t think so. You had value in the womb and when you were born. The stranger across the country I don’t know doesn’t deserve to be murdered because they have no impact on my life.

Truly, some of you are more concerned about holding the fetus accountable, than the man and two adults that decided to have sex and created the entire issue. Hold the man accountable, and not the fetus you’ve decided to kill.
The fetus isn't accountable for anything. Can't be. The fetus doesn't have any intelligence or self awareness. The fetus is dumber than a ****ing gold fish and not even worth as much on the open market. The fetus is blameless because the fetus is meaningless.

You keep trying to convince yourself that. Guess what Gameface? You were that insignificant fetus that didn’t matter. And you had the full potential and did evolve into a fully functioning child and human being. You are evil. You try to rationalize your evil. You were a worthless bundle of cells that only survived because of the person carrying you inside them. Value doesn’t come from nowhere. Truly. I know you don’t want to admit the reality of what you think here, but you are an evil POS. End of story. Maybe the world would have been better had they simply stirred you up. According to you that may be the case. I don’t think so.
I think you have the brain of a child. You aren't saying anything that matters to me at all.

You’re letting your colors show. Why do some in society wish to punish women for having sex for pleasure? Why do we feel we need to force them to “suffer the consequence” of their “sin”? You know damn well this isn’t about “personal responsibility”, this is about control of women and their reproductive capabilities. This is about (mostly) men asserting control. Control. It’s all about control. They can fake all the moral outrage they want, but this about controlling people. If you truly want to debate when women shouldn’t be able to abort a fetus (a potential child, not a living, breathing person), we as a society can have that discussion. As long as it’s undertaken in good faith. People who say “never” are IMO extremists. People who say “always” are likewise. I don’t want politicians making this decision. Call me crazy. I want medical professionals making the call. This shouldn’t be that hard.
I don’t. Either have sex in a manner that prevents pregnancy or hold both parties equally accountable. Make the consequences for the man just as much as the woman legally speaking. I want to hold the man just as accountable. You want to kill a potential child to justify your logic. You aren’t born pregnant. Everyone involved made a willing choice nearly all the time. Let’s just stop pretending and lying here.

Btw I’ve made it pretty clear I’m not a “never” person. But the excuses are just stupid and gross to rationalize it. A fetus is what it is, and that’s a potential child.

The fetus isn't accountable for anything. Can't be. The fetus doesn't have any intelligence or self awareness. The fetus is dumber than a ****ing gold fish and not even worth as much on the open market. The fetus is blameless because the fetus is meaningless.
You mean the exact thing you started out as and haven’t progressed much beyond?

Weird, you have no actual response? Surprise.
I've given much more substantial responses to your posts than you've given to mine. I've been more honest than 90% of people in this thread. You have simply resorted to calling me evil like a little child who's hopped up on some fable they just had read to them about the value of sperm and egg. Fetuses are no more value to me than the sperm that gets wiped up in a tissue and an egg that gets stuck in a tampon.

Hey, you got you peanut butter in my chocolate!

No, you got you chocolate in my peanut butter!

Well ****, now we have to raise this little peanut butter cup for the next 18 plus years!

No we don't, we can just throw this **** away and go on with our far far far more valuable lives.

I've given much more substantial responses to your posts than you've given to mine. I've been more honest than 90% of people in this thread. You have simply resorted to calling me evil like a little child who's hopped up on some fable they just had read to them about the value of sperm and egg. Fetuses are no more value to me than the sperm that gets wiped up in a tissue and an egg that gets stuck in a tampon.

Hey, you got you peanut butter in my chocolate!

No, you got you chocolate in my peanut butter!

Well ****, now we have to raise this little peanut butter cup for the next 18 plus years!

No we don't, we can just throw this **** away and go on with our far far far more valuable lives.
No you haven’t lol. You’ve simply claimed the exact thing you started out as, is not something that matters. Then you don’t matter. And PS that Peanut Butter and Chocolate never would have become you. I get it, you have to cover your evil in your own mind by telling yourself you weren’t that worthless bundle of meaningless cells you speak of. But it’s exactly what you, I, or anyone else on this forum began as. We didn’t begin as a peanut butter cup. Keep going moron. No matter how hard you try that peanut butter and chocolate won’t become a human life. That fetus will.

Btw Gameface, with your stupid analogy, I challenge you. Create a human life with anything but those two substances that create it. Try chocolate and peanut butter. Try water and coke. Try whatever you please. They’ll never form into a human baby like the worthless cells that have no value (other than the basis of human life). Create a human from nothing Gameface. Those cells are so insignificant and worthless you should be able to create human life from chocolate and peanut butter. We’ll all wait. ****ing idiot.

Yeah that's a tough argument. In that case Hitler did a lot of people great favors. Tough to argue that killing one person is a blessing while killing others is a crime, especially when it's based solely on the age of the person.
Nah, hitler was killing adults. Adults be sinnin yo. Unborn fetus is sin free. straight to heaven they go (at least according to what the church taught me)

Yes. You had an evil and **** point once upon a time. You want to dredge it up again?
Evil? nah, the word you are looking for is accurate.

Man AND two adults huh? Kinky

Evil? nah, the word you are looking for is accurate.
Nah. It’s evil, and you quickly backed away from it and pretended you were “trolling” when you realized what a garbage defense for killing an unborn child you had.