What's new

Roster Addition Wish List

idk why anybody wants otto porters abysmal contract. He's like a joe ingles with less IQ points oh and a massive contract to boot.

idk why anybody wants otto porters abysmal contract. He's like a joe ingles with less IQ points oh and a massive contract to boot.

Everybody has less IQ than Joe... If we could have two Joe's we should do it. The only thing better than Joe is more Joe.

Apparently she's the most reliable Wiz reporter

And Woj's article said "While Washington hasn't shopped its All-Star backcourt, it is rapidly becoming apparent to the organization that it needs to start considering overtures for them."

So maybe this is all just nothing and maybe Porter is the only one on the market.

Apparently she's the most reliable Wiz reporter

And Woj's article said "While Washington hasn't shopped its All-Star backcourt, it is rapidly becoming apparent to the organization that it needs to start considering overtures for them."

So maybe this is all just nothing and maybe Porter is the only one on the market.

Hard to move that Wall contract anywhere, Beal is a solid player, but Porter im still not sold on em.

We should trade for Porter so they don't feel like they have to trade Wall or Beal. Save them the headache.

I know Porter has a massive deal, but we have zero guarantees about getting anything this summer.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Man, this **** always gets me going but nothing ever happens. We should have Mirotic or Bjelica and only be worrying about pg atm.

It's really too bad Favors can't be traded until the middle of January, the Wizards might not wait that long.

I'd be really excited if we got Beal. I bet Porter would do well in Utah. Would love to have either. But specially Beal.

No to Porter. Dude has issues with his hip. Contract too big for his skill set too.

Only have interest in Beal.

Porter is a very high IQ player. IDK what you are talking about. One of the exciting things about trading for Porter would be to see how he does in a more involved offensive system.

So we can spend $27 million on Favors, Thabo and Udoh OR we can spend $27 on a guy with 3 point range, who can do everything and is entering his prime.

Sometimes, you have to take chances. OP is worth the shot.

Candace Buckner@CandaceDBuckner

about 2 hours ago

While reporting this story, I've learned that in spite of Bradley Beal's heat-of-the-moment comments directed at #WizardsPresident Ernie Grunfeld, in which he said something along to the lines of 'I'm sick of this sh --!' ... Beal has NOT requested a trade,

Good morning Jazz fans. I'm bored at work so I'm just going to throw some ideas out there. I hope these entertain. Go Jazz.

Idea #1 - Holy Hell
Detroit gets John Wall - their cap situation is screwed and they have few assets so they might as well max out their run with Griffen, Drummond and Wall
Orlando gets Reggie Jackson - if they had a decent PG, they could make some noise. Augustin and Grant are awful.
Jazz get Bradley Beal - because that would be freaking awesome
Wiz get Rubio, Burks, Simmons, Augustin, 1st rounders from Utah, 1st rounders from Detroit and draft considerations from Orlando - they don't blame either Wall or Beal. They just send them both packing, avoid the luxury, and tank for Zion. They could end up with 4 firsts and dump Wall's horrendous deal.
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybe6zrfw

Idea #2 - Beal to Utah
Jazz get Beal and Mahinmi - we take on a bunch of salary, but we are betting Beal is our missing piece while Ingles and Mitchell run the offense.
Wiz get Rubio, Burks, Thabo, Bradley and multiple 1st rounders - Wiz dump Mahinmi's awful deal, avoid the luxury and pick up 1st rounders. They could turn and flip Rubio elsewhere.
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9wwgal3

Idea #3 - OP to Utah

Jazz get Porter - he is better than anything we would probably get in free agency. We get to keep Favors.
Wiz get Burks, Thabo, Udoh, Bradley, and multiple 2nd rounders - a minor shake up might be all they need.

Idea #4 - Mirotic to Utah, OP to NOLA
Jazz get Mirotic - here is our stretch 4 everybody
NOLA gets Porter Jr - they supposedly love the guy
Wiz get Burks, Wesley Johnson, Darius Miller, 2nd rounders from Utah and 2nd rounders from NOLA - they don't get a 1st rounder, but they shed Porter's contract and avoid the luxury.

Idea #5 - Korkmaz to Utah

Jazz get Korkmaz - he's a good young shooter with potential
Sixers get Korver - they want him pretty badly and this cost is pretty low
Cavs get Muscala, Bradley, 2nd rounders from Utah and 2nd rounders from Philly - Cavs get a cheap young center, an expiring, and some draft picks for Korver. They should take it.

Critics - please remember, these are ideas based off the first offer. Discussions could branch out from here, but this is where I would start.

Go Jazz