What's new

Roster Addition Wish List

Wiz out there wizzing again... maybe we don’t want any of them. They all might be broken.

The fans that are here in Washington are now booing the Wizards heartily as the Wizards are down 38-18 in the first quarter to a Clipper team that played in Atlanta last night.

From Tim Bontemps

I jokingly suggested Tim Hardaway a while ago... I’m now here to say go get Tim Hardaway... no joke.

They want two max slots and I’m like 95% sure we could get him for expiring contracts.

Later we can move Dante and still have max space.

We should've given Minnesota Donovan for Jimmy butler

can we ban all these duplicate accounts for the same guy? the guy jazzzzz has like 12 burners. cmon admin, they'll ban me for posting a vid of something where they drop the F bomb but won't ban this guy.

Beal please

What if I told you that you could have Beal for a couple firsts... Grayson Allen and a bunch of expirings...

What if I told you instead you could have a player of similar size, similar production this year, only one year older for just expirings... this payer also makes $8M less than Brad...

Which option you prefer?

can we ban all these duplicate accounts for the same guy? the guy jazzzzz has like 12 burners. cmon admin, they'll ban me for posting a vid of something where they drop the F bomb but won't ban this guy.
You don't think butler is better?

What if I told you that you could have Beal for a couple firsts... Grayson Allen and a bunch of expirings...

What if I told you instead you could have a player of similar size, similar production this year, only one year older for just expirings... this payer also makes $8M less than Brad...

You've definitely piqued my interest. Who is this mystery player?

Wow, that was unexpected. I didn't realize Hardaway Jr. was putting up those kind of numbers. I honestly think he'd be a great fit and him and Donovan make be a great backcourt duo. His contract as actually pretty reasonable as well. Very intriguing, especially if we really could get him for just some of our expiring's without having to give up any other assets.

I think we could... unless they keep him and he’s doing something close to this near mid season... they may decide to just hold on to him.

Free agency is fools gold. Middleton and Harris ain’t walking through that door. I know that the idea of getting something for just our space is appealing... but if we sent out our expirings for good players that have longer money on their deals that is essentially the same thing. It isn’t sexy and it seemingly has a lower upside but the likelihood that we get a semi star like Harris or Middleton is so low. Even lower if we keep being mediocre. Our “stars” have always come through the draft... except one time when a guy tricked a blind man.

Kick the tires on Hardaway and Gallo now... Swing for the fences in the draft.