What's new

Roster Addition Wish List

I'm pretty sure we could trade Exum or AB straight up for Fultz. Philly don't need the headache and he needs a fresh start. Exum would be a quality backup in an uptempo system while AB is an expiring who fits their need for more shooting and playing.

What? You still buying this team chemistry and locker room love bs you ****ing ****roach

Just yesterday I said Rubio and Favors need to go, Exum is the better players, who is wait for it.....

Less fragile mentally. That’s saying something. Exum may be a terrible shooter, but he can at least make a shot, Fultz is to afraid to even shoot a three.

Exum is just the lesser of the two sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just yesterday I said Rubio and Favors need to go, Exum is the better players, who is wait for it.....

Less fragile mentally. That’s saying something. Exum may be a terrible shooter, but he can at least make a shot, Fultz is to afraid to even shoot a three.

Where have you been the past 3 years? Idiot! Exum IS NOT and WILL NOT start for this team, he'll be traded after Jan. I'm not out on Fultz entirely but he needs to get out of that pressure cooker to have a chance. AB is leaving so why not take get a #1 pick with issues back for him?? Either option is fine and Philly are that desperate to move him.

Exum shoots 27% from the three. Fultz is at 28%. Granted, Exum takes one more shot a game. :rolleyes:

Where have you been the past 3 years? Idiot! Exum IS NOT and WILL NOT start for this team, he'll be traded after Jan. I'm not out on Fultz entirely but he needs to get out of that pressure cooker to have a chance. AB is leaving so why not take get a #1 pick with issues back for him?? Either option is fine and Philly are that desperate to move him.

Exum shoots 27% from the three. Fultz is at 28%. Granted, Exum takes one more shot a game. :rolleyes:

First, I never viewed Fultz as a #1 pick, he couldn’t even elevate a pac12 team to mediocrity, he’s just took himself out of the lineup for a made up injury
disguising the yips. The 76ers are already ready to give up on the #1 pick in less then a year in a half

https://www.google.com/amp/www2.phi...raymond-brothers-20181124.html?outputType=amp

Second, your really going to argue 1 % point?? Exum plays 5 less minutes and shoots a full 1 more three per game then Fultz. That’s where that argument should’ve started and ended not with 28% vs 27%, ROTFL.

IDIOTS!!

First, I never viewed Fultz as a #1 pick, he couldn’t even elevate a pac12 team to mediocrity, he’s just took himself out of the lineup for a made up injury
disguising the yips. The 76ers are already ready to give up on the #1 pick in less then a year in a half

https://www.google.com/amp/www2.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/markelle-fultz-sixers-trade-injury-shoulder-nba-76ers-raymond-brothers-20181124.html?outputType=amp

Second, your really going to argue 1 % point?? Exum plays 5 less minutes and shoots a full 1 more three per game then Fultz. That’s where that argument should’ve started and ended not with 28% vs 27%, ROTFL.

IDIOTS!!

I already said the Exum takes one more shot a game. Fultz sucks. But Exum REALLY sucks.

What we have here is not primarily a squad problem. It's the apparent lack of energy, focus and confidence on the court.
Jazz players are too sloppy and careless. Ball movement is broken. Hell, they can't even pass to a teammate a meter away.

Schedule, officiating, rule changes, improved competition, increased game speed and coaching have contributed this.

Spencer Dinwiddie and Montrezl Harrell. More than just roster addition. They'd be the perfect replacement to the starting lineup for Rubio and Favors right now. And possibly Pascal Siakam if Raptors manages to keep Kawhi.

as much as i like harrell's energy/toughness, we need a semi-stretch 4 to fit next to rudy. i don't think harrell has range like that.

Spencer Dinwiddie and Montrezl Harrell. More than just roster addition. They'd be the perfect replacement to the starting lineup for Rubio and Favors right now. And possibly Pascal Siakam if Raptors manages to keep Kawhi.
Harrell isnt a free agent.

Neither is Siakim

Didn't realize ya'll were talking about Fultz but saw the headline that he's done in Philly and bumped the Fultz thread.