What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

Watching those highlights Hendricks looked to be in the right place on defense and seemed to look comfortable. That was encouraging.

I have to admit when Hendricks gathers and has to jump off 2 feet is so frustrating. It takes so long the defense can get back.

I have always been a 1 foot jumper so I dont understand having to only jump off 2 feet. I can see how it would be more powerful but takes longer.

Watching those highlights Hendricks looked to be in the right place on defense and seemed to look comfortable. That was encouraging.

I don't know, it was a little disappointing for me because he looked a step slow and not aggressive enough to make an impact, but I guess understanding where to be is the first step, so that's progress for sure. Baby steps.

The two rookies both stunk it up. The Stars started the 4th quarter with a nine point lead and had a two point lead with about a minute to play. Both guys turned it over way too many times. Potter and Juzang both scored over 20 points for the Stars and Michael Devoe added 19. Josh Christopher did not play and I don't know the reason. Potter had a double double and blocked three shots.

Hendricks now shooting sub 40% from the field and 30% from 3 in 6 G-League games.

I had basement level expectations for him, but he is somehow even doing worse than I imagined in the G-League.

Hendricks now shooting sub 40% from the field and 30% from 3 in 6 G-League games.

I had basement level expectations for him, but he is somehow even doing worse than I imagined in the G-League.
This guy may not be an NBA player.

It's painful to even think about, but it's a definite possibility. That would be a massive draft blunder by Ainge and shouldn't be swept under the rug.

Could we see either of them tonight game in Utah so they should be there and clarkson and Lauri out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure it’s more of a logistics/timing things, but it would have been nice to see them get a chance to play with key players out. Before the season I thought there would only be max one spot for a rookie in the rotation, but I didn’t think that meant the other rookies would be so far out of sight.

The season is in the gutter anyways. Just let these guys get real minutes in the NBa.

Sensabaugh is a confident shooter. He can drill 3s with a defender in his face. He's been loose with turnovers though.

Hendricks shooting 4/15 right now. He's a good shooter when he gets space. He's rebounded well today.

Last edited: