What's new

Thank You Houdini

38% from the field and 18% from 3 isnt good play lmao
Also isn't 100% of the game of basketball lol. He has led the team in +/- in 2 of the three games (+11 last night) and was 2nd in the other game. His shooting has been bad but he is finding other ways to impact the game positively.

Besides, I'm just telling you what I have seen Cavs fans say. (I put some of their actual posts in this very thread a ways back)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Funny cause the guys in the Cavs forum talk about how Burks is an unselfish ball mover and always make quick decisions.

I've never felt like Burks was selfish. Just didn't necessarily make the best decisions on whether to pass or drive. I think he's a lot better at that than he used to be. But compared to the current Cavs he's an unselfish passing genius. :)

All I know is I gained a lot of respect for AB for how he handled the media after they played the Celtics last week. "

"Burks has seen Hayward consistently play like an All-Star, and he believes those days are quickly approaching with the Celtics.

“That’s my guy,” Burks said after Boston’s 128-95 win. “I’ve got nothing but love. It takes time to get back to the level he was at. He was a damn-near superstar. He’ll get there.”

AB - 1,000x classier than all jazz fans. Kudos!

btw - Haywards 30/9/8 line last week was a Celtics franchise record! Think about that with a real storied franchise.

All I know is I gained a lot of respect for AB for how he handled the media after they played the Celtics last week. "

"Burks has seen Hayward consistently play like an All-Star, and he believes those days are quickly approaching with the Celtics.

“That’s my guy,” Burks said after Boston’s 128-95 win. “I’ve got nothing but love. It takes time to get back to the level he was at. He was a damn-near superstar. He’ll get there.”

btw - Haywards 30/9/8 line last week was a Celtics franchise record! Think about that with a real storied franchise.
What record?

What record?

Gordon Hayward is the first Celtics player in franchise history to record 30+ points, 9+ rebounds and 8+ assists in a single game as a reserve

Gordon Hayward becomes the first NBA player to come off the bench and record 30+ points, 9+ rebounds and 8+ assists in a single game since Detlef Schrempf on Feb. 13, 1993

Took Paul George almost 1 year to put up that line after breaking his leg.

This is a thread about Alec Burks and his high character, something neither you nor your boy know anything about.

lmao. Jazz kick AB to the curb and you love the guy. Hayward kicks the jazz to the curb and you hate him. lmao. How long will it take you to realize the NBA is a business, both ways. Cannot wait until Gobert leaves on his own accord.....

lmao. Jazz kick AB to the curb and you love the guy. Hayward kicks the jazz to the curb and you hate him. lmao. How long will it take you to realize the NBA is a business, both ways. Cannot wait until Gobert leaves on his own accord.....
You couldn’t be more pathetic if you tried.

Anyway, I actually like Alec Burks and you should really stop being a piece of ****.

you guys saw how Burks finished the game against Nets? It was really cool.

at about 9:10 in this one

oh sorry you already saw it. didn'T check the thread. anyway, great sequence

Too bad it wasn't against the Jazz, were the Celtics got their *** kicked...twice.

Tonight Burks played 37 minutes! That might be a career high.
Check the numbers: 22 points. 8-14 from the field. 3-6 from three point. 3-4 from the line. 7 rebounds. 9 assists! 1 steal. 2 turnovers. He was only a minus 2 in a game they lost by 19 points. (And he was in the court most of the game meaning that when he sat his team really sucked without him. They got down by a bunch early in the first quarter when the starters were in. At one point it was 22-9)

22, 7, and 9 on 57%, 50%, 75% shooting is a pretty monster game from AB.

Wish he could have had those kind of minutes on the jazz and I think we would have seen a lot of similar stat lines.

Last edited:

The move at the 1:15 mark is pretty special. (Behind the back, one handed crossover beat multiple defenders and nice finish)