What's new

The Offseason Cha-cha-changes Thread

It'll be quite interesting to see what happens in the off-season for the Fraudzz. Major moves or disappointing slight moves. It just seems like this organization is too afraid of success and just crumbles when the opportunity presents itself like they're allergic to it.

I agree but I also think Gobert and Bojan need to be traded also
I don't get the trade Bogey stuff. He was one of our few good players and is viewed as some defensive liability... they didn't hunt Bogey and he was spending time on Luka/Jalen. If anything he has proved to be maybe a little more valuable in the playoffs. If we get a great offer sure... if we are rebuilding then yeah trade him... if we do this build around Donovan thing then I think Bogey is still a great value.

I don't get the trade Bogey stuff. He was one of our few good players and is viewed as some defensive liability... they didn't hunt Bogey and he was spending time on Luka/Jalen. If anything he has proved to be maybe a little more valuable in the playoffs. If we get a great offer sure... if we are rebuilding then yeah trade him... if we do this build around Donovan thing then I think Bogey is still a great value.
Yes probably for his age and defensive liabilities. He also isn't strong against screens

Yes probably for his age and defensive liabilities. He also isn't strong against screens
Of the starters he was best guarding on the perimeter... if he was the weakest link on the perimeter we would have won the series easily.

Like I have mentioned before. I think with the all star game in SLC this year, it's highly likely they will keep both DM and RG. They may attempt to move MD but that may prove to be difficult. I think Bogey and Royce are the only starters that may be moved. It wouldn't surprise me in the least If Quin keeps his position too.

I think he’s quite movable. Might not return great value, but I don’t think he’s universally seen as a negative asset.
He would be movable if he didn't have that huge contract. Moving him will probably require throwing in additional assets and getting little or nothing in return.