What's new

The Random Question Thread

Would you have your two pinky toes removed is someone gave 2 million dollars and it was painless procedure?
**** yes. Easiest question ever. Funny even have to think about it for a second.

Hell, make it way painful and I still do it without thinking about it

Thank god. I asked that questions to my friends and they said no way and acted like I was a complete idiot. They said 2 million dollars is nothing and cannot last your whole life. I was like "dude, put two million dollars and lay it on this table over here, it is a crap ton of money, it isn't like you are sacrificing your whole life, its just two little toes, you can still work and do everything your whole life" or something like that. I told them I would easily do for half that and they wouldn't even consider it until it reaches over a billion dollars because they think it will effect their balance or something.

Thank god. I asked that questions to my friends and they said no way and acted like I was a complete idiot. They said 2 million dollars is nothing and cannot last your whole life. I was like "dude, put two million dollars and lay it on this table over here, it is a crap ton of money, it isn't like you are sacrificing your whole life, its just two little toes, you can still work and do everything your whole life" or something like that. I told them I would easily do for half that and they wouldn't even consider it until it reaches over a billion dollars because they think it will effect their balance or something.
**** my pinky toes. Just be two less toenails I would need to clip

Yeah, 2mil doesn't last a whole lifetime allowing you to not work and spend like crazy, but 2mil means I don't have a mortgage payment ever again, a couple cars I could never afford otherwise, several amazing trips overseas and a nest egg. Cut out the nice cars and I could probably start a business that might give me an even better quality of life down the road.

Would you have your two pinky toes removed is someone gave 2 million dollars and it was painless procedure?

No.

It would have to be a lot more than that. Probably still wouldn't want to do it. I'm not a fan of these types of scenarios.

My body means more to me than a bunch of money.

Not having pinky toes would probably make walking pretty difficult. Would probably give your other toes problems from putting more pressure on them. Then what about all the falls and injuries you have because your balance sucks?

No.

It would have to be a lot more than that. Probably still wouldn't want to do it. I'm not a fan of these types of scenarios.

Not having pinky toes would probably make walking pretty difficult. Would probably give your other toes problems from putting more pressure on them. Then what about all the falls and injuries you have because your balance sucks?

Then I could run fools down in my expensive hooverchair and laugh.

Yeah, 2mil doesn't last a whole lifetime allowing you to not work and spend like crazy, but 2mil means I don't have a mortgage payment ever again, a couple cars I could never afford otherwise, several amazing trips overseas and a nest egg. Cut out the nice cars and I could probably start a business that might give me an even better quality of life down the road.
This

No.

I think I wouldn't even notice not having pinky toes. The whole balance thing is a myth

No.

Dude, it's the pinky toes. Not the big toes.
The answer is easy: take the deal. Especially in cash so it's tax free.

You would even be free of banging your pinkies to furnitures. Free of that horrible pain plus 2mil? I would do it myself.

How come it's 'hippie' and 'hippies'? Why not 'hippy'? Are we saving that one for something that has a close relationship to hips? Is it already a word? Halp!

What do I do if my girlfriend is small but I am large? It feels like this all the time.

XS1tp8x.jpg

Ya... I am lying about having a girlfriend and also about being large, just wanted to post this picture somewhere.

What do I do if my girlfriend is small but I am large? It feels like this all the time.

XS1tp8x.jpg

Ya... I am lying about having a girlfriend and also about being large, just wanted to post this picture somewhere.

The inappropriate thread?

I was thinking about RJF which made me think of Kicky. Did Kick ever marry that woman he was dating?