What's new

The Random Question Thread

He has mentioned a wife a few times, so I think so.

Are floss picks the greatest invention of the 20th century?

Cool. Does he ever come on the board anymore? Did he become a lawyer like he was going to school for? Is he still living in SF?

Ok, so I need some help. Is there anyone here on the board a private equity lawyer? I'm thinking about investing in a restaurant and I have some questions.

Cool. Does he ever come on the board anymore? Did he become a lawyer like he was going to school for? Is he still living in SF?

Occasionally he posts in the general forums. Obviously I don't know about the mod forum anymore.
Yes, he's a lawyer.
Last I heard, he'd moved to Arizona.

Kind of a weird one. Anyone near the Ikea in Draper? I need a desk lamp purchased and shipped to me. Willing to work out a deal in whatever respect.

I was, but didn't read this until well after. If the deal is right, I'd be willing to make a special trip. Why don't you just purchase it and have them ship it to you?

I was, but didn't read this until well after. If the deal is right, I'd be willing to make a special trip. Why don't you just purchase it and have them ship it to you?

This was my question. It's possible it's an in-store only item I guess.

Has anyone eaten at Tonyburgers? How did they come up with their list of people who eat free there? There were a couple of Jazz players (Trey Burke and Dante Exum), Gail Miller, Randy Rigby, and then some other celebrities such as Ty Burrell, Taylor Swift, Mila Kunis, and even Kevin Durant. Have those people all actually eaten there?

Doesn't everyone find those 1800 tequila ads to be among the most annoying ads ever shown on television?

Glad you bumped this thread viny - I was looking for it, but got too lazy to go past the first couple of pages...

here's my question - - hopefully someone can answer it...

We've got several music related threads and I'm pretty sure somewhere there's a "worst" song thread so I'm hoping someone can find it and post the link or bump it. Is there anyone who can?

as far as the color pink being feminine - I think it's cultural...

we had a Turkish exchange student stay with us for a summer 25 years ago - and when our youngest son was born, he had his family send an outfit for the baby, and it was pink

Also, I bought a baby doll (imported from France) for my daughter (again, this was probably about 25 years ago) that was dressed in pink and guess what? Surprise, surprise - it had a penis. I'd never seen a baby doll that had anything there, other than those that "wet" that had a simple hole - but nothing really anatomic. So this was a big surprise.

Do people still watch television commercials?
speaking of which, check out that old thread I found

Glad you bumped this thread viny - I was looking for it, but got too lazy to go past the first couple of pages...

here's my question - - hopefully someone can answer it...

We've got several music related threads and I'm pretty sure somewhere there's a "worst" song thread so I'm hoping someone can find it and post the link or bump it. Is there anyone who can?

can someone please answer this?

I do on the rare occasions that I watch broadcast tv. Usually sporting events. The rest of the time I stream everything.

Why is pink a feminine color?

Who says it's a feminine color? Also, are you not Turkish? Can you speak to Moe's claim of cultural relativity?

Is there a polite way to ask a woman how wealthy her family is?

#100RAPclub

Ask any girl under the age of 12 what their favorite color is

It's called enculturation. The correct answer is that it is considered a feminine color in the West because it is advertised to female children as a symbol for their gender. So pretty much because we kind of decided it was.

It's called enculturation. The correct answer is that it is considered a feminine color in the West because it is advertised to female children as a symbol for their gender. So pretty much because we kind of decided it was.
This