What's new

The Random Question Thread

Hey, ya'll. So I've noticed that the board has exploded in the last few days. Something happened, users got pissed and users revolted in a sense. It seems as though the Modstapo maybe made a mistake but I am neither willing nor have the time to read through the various threads... I saw a Jason mea culpa thread and that was rather surprising. I don't think Admin has ever done something like that before.

So, what's the scuttlebutt?

"Whenever anyone was having a wee, their wee just came straight through onto the desk in my office," said Mr. Bradshaw of the incident, which happened last year.

So where did this wee incident happen?

"Whenever anyone was having a wee, their wee just came straight through onto the desk in my office," said Mr. Bradshaw of the incident, which happened last year.

So where did this wee incident happen?

so no one know what famous place this is?

at any rate, here's another serious question: I know the female form of god is goddess, but what's the female equivalent for lord? or is lord sort of ambiguous in its gender identity?

so no one know what famous place this is?

at any rate, here's another serious question: I know the female form of god is goddess, but what's the female equivalent for lord? or is lord sort of ambiguous in its gender identity?

I think it would be lady but lady evolved much more differently than lord and doesn't feel as significant anymore. Lady has been used commonly for any woman of any position for the past few centuries.

In regards to sports officiating: Should a physical disability that hampers an officials ability to keep up with the athletes being refereed, be in the proper positioning to effectively referee, disqualify them from officiating?

In regards to sports officiating: Should a physical disability that hampers an officials ability to keep up with the athletes being refereed, be in the proper positioning to effectively referee, disqualify them from officiating?

That's why you have multiple referees in some sports?

Yes. If you can't do the job with reasonable accommodations, then you can't do the job.

The referee should probably switch sports and be either a tennis or volleyball ref - as long as they can turn their neck they'll be fine.

something I've always wondered, since my first days on the forum:

Does the real sirkickyass have as much dancing mojo as this:

So in terms of basketball terminology... when trying to prevent the other guy from rebounding is that term "boxing out" or "blocking out"? Or can you use both?

I have a large number of eggs to carry. I have one large basket that can hold them all and has a really nice handle, or I have three smaller baskets that are hard to carry at the same time.

Which should I use?

I have a large number of eggs to carry. I have one large basket that can hold them all and has a really nice handle, or I have three smaller baskets that are hard to carry at the same time.

Which should I use?
The large one?

Which should I use?

What color are the baskets?