What's new

The Random Question Thread

They are all purpose made egg carrying baskets, btw

I have a large number of eggs to carry. I have one large basket that can hold them all and has a really nice handle, or I have three smaller baskets that are hard to carry at the same time.

Which should I use?

Well done, sir.

Is it backward or backwards?

What happened to the joke a day thread? The title is misleading.

Is JUNIOR an official part of someone's name?

(ie, someone named after their father)

If there's a Senior, a Junior and a III, and Senior dies, does the Junior become Senior and III become Junior?

Has anyone else received the American Crime Survey from the US DOJ in the mail?

still waiting for answers btw...

while I'm waiting, perhaps some genius can explain what this common symbol means?

100.png

People include it on instagram and stuff all the time. I have no idea what it is supposed to represent, other than 100 of something. But that really doesn't make sense.

while I'm waiting, perhaps some genius can explain what this common symbol means?

100.png

People include it on instagram and stuff all the time. I have no idea what it is supposed to represent, other than 100 of something. But that really doesn't make sense.
I believe it's supposed to mean 100%. Like I agree 100, or I approve 100, or give 100, or...I don't know, I'm getting old

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

ok, well maybe this isn't so random, but I was wondering who thinks Trump gets a lot of these ads on his computer?

201504230206591322.jpg

100.png

What do you think this is, the random answer thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjCSK0oOlI

Why wouldn't Betty just call him by his name? Is his name Al or what?
It's really not clear.

Besides, it's a catchy song filled with random questions of its own.

In a parking lot today I saw a personalized license plate "IN2KIDS"

I knew about the sex offender registry but forcing pedophiles to advertise on their license plates?

Is that just a bit too much?

Maybe they're a spokesman for NAMBLA? (happens to be the nickname I've bestowed on my offsider)

I met my wife's grandfather while we were still dating. And she met my grandmothers. Doesn't seem weird to me.

Sorry if my question sounded like that.

Of course it is amazing let alone weird to meet with family members.

I was just kidding about moe's question asking if anyone knew who has named their child as Alaaddin and my man Hekate mentioning his girlfriend's dad whose name is Alaaddin, but not mentioning the actual person who named him.

Sorry if my question sounded like that.

Of course it is amazing let alone weird to meet with family members.

I was just kidding about moe's question asking if anyone knew who has named their child as Alaaddin and my man Hekate mentioning his girlfriend's dad whose name is Alaaddin, but not mentioning the actual person who named him.

As close as I could get to someone who can name his son Alaaddin, though so worth mentioning. He is the only Alaaddin I know.