What's new

The Return -- Celtics @ Jazz 11/9/2019 7:30 pm MST ESPN

It was blatant too... the site wasn’t working for me or I would have mentioned... I blame you.

But then ESPN shows no replay or mentions it. Which is one of the reasons I hate espn games.

It wasn’t blatant. First time I saw it I thought it was a bad no call, but I went back and watched it a few times. It was too close to call for me to complain about it not being called. To me it looks like he either swatted the ball a millisecond before or at the same time the ball hit the backboard.

2tob5CU.jpg

Great pic. Tells the story of Hayward turning his back on the team that built him up to a high level. Now he plays on a team of individual me first players, even the role players like Morris and Smart. Lol. Our offense was perfect for his style. He’s an unselfish player who left a team concept to play with a bunch of hero ballers. In the jazz offense, he stands out, in Boston he’s overshadowed.

wtf, only 3 minutes for Dante.
Dante Should ask for a trade a.s.a.p. unless he wants
snyder to ruin his career.

Bro... he was bad last night... it was three minutes of diarrhea. He will be fine though and get back his normal minutes.

D
Did you even watch the game? Exum was complete garbage. Turnover, terrible defense. He looked like a rookie. Exum has played well in other games and Snyder has given him minutes. But you can't keep playing a guy who is shooting 41%/29%. He took 2 shots in those 3 minutes and his 3 wasn't even close. I'm sure Quin was trying to send Dante a message. But I'm afraid Exum is one of those players who makes the NBA and then just doesn't work hard enough to improve. Yes, I realize he's been hurt. But he still can't shoot.

You may get your wish. The Dante experiment in Utah may end as soon as the deadline or the summer. Utah HAS to get better bench production. Dante, O'Neale and Niang aren't providing much help. Crowder has been a stud and I suspect he'll be the starter next season when the Jazz decline Favors' team option.

Reactions: MVP
New life goal... get a dramatic hug like Quin have Jae... I will take it from anyone but I want it to be deserved.
That was quite a moment for Jae. I wonder if Gordon ever gets hugs like that from Brad? Probably not in public, but reserved for their hotel rooms.

Seriously, you couldn't wish for a better outcome: a good win, fueled by the guy Boston essentially dumped for Hayward and the "friend" Hayward spurned on his way out. Hayward probably gets back to close to what he was by the end of the year, but for now, both Crowder and Ingles are proving to be much better,