What's new

The Rotation

Anyone have interest in Alex Len? He's big and he fouls people super hard and a lot... which may make them stop coming by the basket or might make them quit basketball.

I haven't watched him a ton but I wonder if he's an upgrade or lateral move. Can we get a guy that plays good defense and can catch and finish as a roll man... like they don't have to be great at it just not ****ing awful.
He had a sneaky good year last year. Haven’t seen enough this year to know.

Anyone have interest in Alex Len? He's big and he fouls people super hard and a lot... which may make them stop coming by the basket or might make them quit basketball.

I haven't watched him a ton but I wonder if he's an upgrade or lateral move. Can we get a guy that plays good defense and can catch and finish as a roll man... like they don't have to be great at it just not ****ing awful.

I’d be down for him. Rebounds well. Can hit the 3. Tough.

none

I feel a bit bummed for Mudiay when Conley returns, doesn't look like there will be really be a spot in the rotation for him and he's been the best of the bench crew (pre-Clarkson). Top 7 looks rock solid now, still need some more consistent play from the non-Gobert bigs (maybe Morgan can grow into the role?).

Bradley may not seem the best piece around, but at least his screening helps the guards among the bench to get to advantage positions to score, and he has something that may remind of an offensive game, so when it is time for an opportunistic pass to him, he's a viable option.

Our bench may not be a defensive juggernaut, but at least it should be able to not only play hard nosed, but to score closely to the opponent bench unit, so we don't blow out leads constructed (thus giving momentum to the other team) by our main guys every f***ing time they step out the floor.

Last edited:
Not sure why they would stop using the rotation (in regards to Mitchell only) they have now with Mitchell getting 3 different stints, the first being an early sub out.
Because the bench should need less help now and Conley’s size and not being good at running the offense lowers the stakes and pressure for him while putting the ball in his hands more.

Also, his size is frequently a defensive liability. As is his age, frankly.

Last edited:
I feel a bit bummed for Mudiay when Conley returns, doesn't look like there will be really be a spot in the rotation for him and he's been the best of the bench crew (pre-Clarkson). Top 7 looks rock solid now, still need some more consistent play from the non-Gobert bigs (maybe Morgan can grow into the role?).
Maybe not. I have a feeling that Conley isn't going to get as much PT as everyone is thinking. I also think he fits better with Donovan than Conley.