What's new

Trade ideas

They could also use some more rebounding, so I guess I can kind of see it.

I just think they are unique in that they have so many ball handlers and defenders and it makes them hard to play against. In some ways that would let Collins fit in, but in other ways he would be taking away from their identity.
I mean, they arent giving anything up to get him. They have one rotation quality big man.

I can kind of see it.

If I was OKC I would be targeting a guy more like Kevon Looney than Collins though.
Yeah, probably. But it would be a pretty low risk move. I dont know if OKC has some kind of plan for their cap-space, but I think there is value for them to have a nice sized contract on their books and they can truly showcase Collins.

Oh FFS. Now we have inverse rumors… everyone being proactive about not being interested in our guys. “No sharks in this water, sir.”

Pistons calling Ainge/Zanik just to specifically confirm they have no interest in Collins. Anything else? No, we just wanted to make that clear.
This made me chuckle. The ****** Pistons just calling DA… hey you’ve probably heard we are trying to improve but just an FYI it’s a no to Collins. Happy Holidays… bye.

I'm shocked all the teams who were never interested in John Collins when he spent years on the trading block are still not interested.

SHOCKED!!!

I'm shocked all the teams who were never interested in John Collins when he spent years on the trading block are still not interested.

SHOCKED!!!
Its also weird we are trying to move him now when he is the trade fodder we planned to use on a star in a year or two.

I really don’t want to move Lauri but I’m looking at the Pistons for young players and picks.

Clarkson/Lauri for Thompson/ivey/harris/wisemen/ this years -draft round pick and another 1st rounder.

Just read somewhere that Boston want to improve their bench soon. Any opportunity for us to trade JC? Will give them a really good 6th men , JC move to a contender and for us, we close the page and move forward.