What's new

True Detective

This is where I'm counting on a Nick P. mind **** - who was the go-between that delivered Julie to the old one-eyed dude? Apparently Julie and her brother had been out alone with them on several occasions (when they said they were at the kids house with the dog).

It had to have been someone they trusted.

I'm not saying it's Hay's wife but she's way to clean for a Nick P. female character - she had to have done something ****ed up.

I know for a fact Hays’ wife isn’t involved.

Are you ****ing kidding me you ****ing *****? My tv says we are not subscribed to HBO. We've been subscribed for eight years here with every channel under the sun. Everything else works right now. Starz, Cinemax, Showtime, Epix, what the flying ****. My wife is looking at our plan online right now too and it shows we are subscribed. I'm gonna straight murder someone.

I really liked that episode and hate that there’s only one left.

Btw Pizz is ****ing great.

Time to blow some minds.

In episode 1 of season 1, it is mentioned that Marie Fontenot’s mom was last seen in Vegas.

Pizz is ****ing awesome.

Just please don’t have a season in Vegas. Setting would be lifeless and boring.

Time to blow some minds.

In episode 1 of season 1, it is mentioned that Marie Fontenot’s mom was last seen in Vegas.

Pizz is ****ing awesome.

Just please don’t have a season in Vegas. Setting would be lifeless and boring.

Does that season 1 tidbit come back around in this season?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

The episode was good, but everything seems pretty predictable thus far.

The big twist coming up is what Hoyt is going to hang over dude's head. I'm guessing he is going to threaten his wife, and somewhere along the line he (or she) digs too far and that's what gets her killed. It's also why his daughter hates him now.

Also guessing in 2015 they are going to kidnap his daughter as a way to punish him for digging again.

The episode was good, but everything seems pretty predictable thus far.

The big twist coming up is what Hoyt is going to hang over dude's head. I'm guessing he is going to threaten his wife, and somewhere along the line he (or she) digs too far and that's what gets her killed. It's also why his daughter hates him now.

Also guessing in 2015 they are going to kidnap his daughter as a way to punish him for digging again.

I highly doubt his daughter is kidnapped. It’s the final episode. Then what? I also know the season ends less dark than the other two and that this is more about family, love and hope so that’s out of the question.

In the back of my mind, I wonder if Hays’ son is going to “save” him and kill Hoyt whilst some crazy **** is going down.

I also still wonder if Eliza is Julie Purcell and just loooking for answers to Tom’s death.

Last edited:
I highly doubt his daughter is kidnapped. It’s the final episode. Then what? I also know the season ends less dark than the other two and that this is more about family, love and hope so that’s out of the question.

In the back of my mind, I wonder if Hays’ son is going to “save” him and kill Hoyt whilst some crazy **** is going down.

I also still wonder if Eliza is Julie Purcell and just loooking for answers to Tom’s death.
Yeah, why else just show the daughter? She hasn't been in the whole season until now. They are setting up that emotional bond so the audience feels something.

Yeah, why else just show the daughter? She hasn't been in the whole season until now. They are setting up that emotional bond so the audience feels something.

Because this season is about family, love and hope and I assume we will see them reconnect at the end of the final episode.

Pizz is quite active with the fans on IG. Responded to one of my questions yesterday—“No chance” Eliza is Harris James’ daughter. Lol. I didn’t think so because he’s not about twists like that.

Ill give the show credit for fooling me. It wanted you to believe in the all the ****ed up conspiracies, but in the end it was just a big accident.

Still doesnt make for a satisfying finale.

Well we got a tidy little wrap up of the story and a happy ending. Nothing else much more to it unfortunately.....I enjoyed Ali and Dorff. They both deserve praise for their performances and were True, True Detectives. But I for one am glad i dont have to listen to Ali and his wife bickering anymore good lord. That relationship was a real sore spot for me this season.