What's new

Trump and North Korea

So I decided that if you really want to have a conversation with me, bubble people just need to take a mental sort of bath, oh say once in a weeks time. Just to prove you're not actually stuck in your rhetorical little traps.

Just how dishonest it is to follow the talking points provided, say, by a George Soros or any other little political advocacy campaign is beyond words. You need to prove you're doing at least a little of your own thinking.

So I take a little anecdote that I found very descriptive of the tactics of left-leaning advocacy groups. And cult-like political groups. Just because it is my opinion that personal attacks don't add anything to a discussion. Of course partisans are often willing to do that when they run outta ideas.

When Trump announced that he was gonna run for Pres, my first inclination was to consider whether his friend and sometime recipient of his political payola, Hillary Clinton, had asked him please, could he run like Perot did in 1991 to split the Republicans' vote.
I don't think I ever thought he was Jesus or even really decent. I didn't like Jeb Bush for sure, and I questioned if Ted Cruz wouldn't prove to be a Goldman-Sachs stooge.

I just think the above spittle is insane and devoid of any merit, and I question why, if the Mods were doing their job, they just let you go on and on with off-topic repetitive and long outta-date rants like this. You are alienating a whole lot of people who are just wishing you'd shut up and leave them be. Dems and the Media have lost a lot of respect from people who used to support and respect them.

I don't think we have any really great world leaders today, certainly not China or Russia or North Korea. "Uun" is actually somewhat Western educated, though both Koreas still have a pretty tight racism in asserting their actual superiority over ethnic Chinese or Japanese. But I appreciate Trump's efforts to resolve the issues about nuclear proliferation in that little geopolitical booby trap. I hope that North Koreans will be able to develop a more successful economy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-nobel-peace-prize/ar-AAx0Vdm?ocid=spartanntp

I'll admit that it is difficult for me to give Trump credit for much of anything, so I may easily be misjudging this, but what exactly did Trump do to deserve the credit for the softened stance of North Korea? I haven't researched this, but all I remember is the Rocket Man slams and threats. In my opinion, the events surrounding the Olympics had much more to do with North Korea feeling more accepted on a world stage than anything Trump has done.

Where am I wrong?

OK.

Somebody who only listens to TV asking "where am I wrong?" is just irresistible. Saying "I haven't researched this" means, of course, that there's been no google of Snopes on the subject as well.

So stay outta the local bars, girl. There's hustlers like Trump there, no doubt. People you should fear.

For years we've had Presidents who just didn't really accept North Korea as part of the modern world, Presidents who just didn't giveadamn about 1500 missing children or ten million people living in virtual death camps.

Trump has been legitimized by the muckraking US Press making him out to be a cretin. In the eyes of North Koreans, who've been told Americans are all cretins, being subjected to this kind of opposition--- and still being willing to grab a mike or a twitter account---- means America has got a President just like theirs.

The fact that he's willing to talk to the fearless Great Leader, and proving he's also "fearless" by calling the Great Leader little names like RocketMan, legitimizes the narrative. Anyone who will play in the sandbox with the Great Leader deserves a Nobel Prize, for sure.

But, seriously, North Korea is China's Mexico. Millions of North Koreans are going into China to provide low-cost labor. Slave labor? But China doesn't call them dreamers and makes sure they will go home when they're unable to work.

But still, times are changing for North Koreans. Those workers send money home too. And tell stories. And it's time for us to move along in our elitist world management schemes as well.

I don't think much of Nobel Prizes. Pretty much a discredited organization, really. who are they to pass out trophies?

oh, I dunno. Probably people who made their fortune in dynamite and bombs are about as credible as people who made their fortunes dealing opium and owning banks that help pass the illegal untaxed profits into stock portfolio investments in General Mills cereal companies and Big Ag cartels that provide the phytoestrogenic foods that are turning men into virtual eunuchs.

But really, where should society go now? China is buying out Hollywood, and imposing their acceptable speech stipulations on our media, our social platforms, and even our schools. We have got to legitimize their little vassal state and produce a great epoch-shaking new deal for North Koreans as well.

Trump might be the Man out in front of the crowd demanding change, but he's a lip reader, a mind reader, and he's got all the style a President needs today. He's gonna work out a deal with China and North Korea....even South Korea and Japan will join in the great new deal. If Trump can't do this deal, nobody can.

China does not have American values in the realm of human rights. No notions of limited government, no innate human rights. But it does have a sort of Confucian idea of practical common sense, and probably has no need of progressive rhetoric or Marxist ideology anymore. But if Trump can do a deal that makes life better for North Koreans, he's got my vote for any prize.

Last edited:
Definitely need to upgrade our cyber security. Sadly, Donald doesn’t seem to view this as a priority. Especially since cyberwarfare is what put him into the White House.

Chinese government hackers have compromised the computers of a Navy contractor, stealing massive amounts of highly sensitive data related to undersea warfare — including secret plans to develop a supersonic anti-ship missile for use on U.S. submarines by 2020, according to American officials.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c396fa-68e6-11e8-bea7-c8eb28bc52b1_story.html

Ok, it’s official.

The Trump admin is a troll job lmfao.

Pompeii met with Kim Jung Un and gave him a CD of Rocket Man by Elton John.

Hahahaha

Um...ok. It’s ok to laugh at Trumps admin without getting political. You know that right?

I’m not even defending him.

Sure, don't mind me. I had read he just wanted Kim to know the derivation of the term "rocket man". Don't know how Kim will take it, but anyway, I'm not suggesting you were defending him. You don't need my permission to laugh, I'm just a humorless sucker sometimes.

Not a good week for this administration.

First he’s compelled to finally fire his corrupt as **** EPA Chief.
Then Rosenstein destroys the pro Trump contingent in a congressional hearing.
Then he’s off to a Montana rally where it got very low tv ratings and he said things that alienated more people.
Then one of his biggest cheerleaders in the House is revealed as the Joe Paterno of Ohio St.
Kids are still in cages and it appears that the government is incapable of reuniting these poor families.
And now the world is seeing his impotence in foreign policy. Clearly, his celebration of “Mission Accomplished” in North Korea was a bit premature. Usually it’s smart to score a touchdown before spiking the ball.

Lol! Just another bad week for the trump (mis) administration.

desean.0.gif

Then he’s off to a Montana rally where it got very low tv ratings and he said things that alienated more people.
Then one of his biggest cheerleaders in the House is revealed as the Joe Paterno of Ohio St.
Kids are still in cages and it appears that the government is incapable of reuniting these poor families.
And now the world is seeing his impotence in foreign policy. Clearly, his celebration of “Mission Accomplished” in North Korea was a bit premature. Usually it’s smart to score a touchdown before spiking the ball.

Trumps got six or seven boys on the bench who can carry the ball in reducing senseless regulations. A whole squad. Everybody knows stupid when they see it, especially when it's coming outta the Deep State.

Rosenstein told Trump to fire Comey, and egged the Press on with leaks to make sure Comey's firing was the big issue of the day. A one man hit squad. I'd fire him. You just cheer every lie he tells, and the conservative congressmen are just letting him run out the line on his own noose.

The evidence is already in the congressional hands, some of it at least, to implicate him criminally. But the whole scheme has to be carefully worked to make sure Obama and Clinton are implicated as well.

A lot of loyalists ready to die for their big "Transformation of America" political weoponization of the guv bureaucracy. It's a matter of picking which hill to die on..... incurring the wrath of the Great Cause elites and dying in some back alley in the dead of night, or living out their lives in a luxurious federal pen.

uhhhmmm..... oh, this is the NK nuke thread.

NOBODY buys used cars from Rodman, ya know, and NOBODY just trusts little RocketMan either. It's simply a matter of educating UUN about his options..... over and over again....

My guess, assuming that this information is accurate, is that there will be consequences. If that happens will you believe that Trump is making a complete fool out of Kim? I'm unaware of any Trump concessions that couldn't be easily reversed.

Correction. Trump made a complete fool of himself. As usual. Next up: kissin Putin's butt....

FYI, that rally in MT was packed full. But you spin whichever way you wanna my man.

Not saying that we should kiss Putin’s butt but would you rather the US antagonized Russia?

We should treat Russia as the enemy of the west that it is. It illegally invaded an ally and meddled in our elections. Should we really seek to kiss their butt before they’ve paid a price for their crimes?

Could you imagine sending a delegation of senators to japan on July 4th 1942 to seek better relations with them before punishing them?

Likewise, why should we seek better relations with Russia before they’ve paid a price in invading Ukraine and messing with our elections? It’s mind boggling to me how facts don’t seem to matter to the right anymore.

We should treat Russia as the enemy of the west that it is. It illegally invaded an ally and meddled in our elections. Should we really seek to kiss their butt before they’ve paid a price for their crimes?

Could you imagine sending a delegation of senators to japan on July 4th 1942 to seek better relations with them before punishing them?

Likewise, why should we seek better relations with Russia before they’ve paid a price in invading Ukraine and messing with our elections? It’s mind boggling to me how facts don’t seem to matter to the right anymore.

How specifically would you rather the US dealt with Russia? Labeling the two nuclear superpowers in the world, capable of destroying the planet with a blink of an eye, as enemies of one another doesn’t sound very smart to me.

Are they really the enemies of the west the way they’ve been directly engaging in battle against ISIS in the Middle East?

How specifically would you rather the US dealt with Russia? Labeling the two nuclear superpowers in the world, capable of destroying the planet with a blink of an eye, as enemies of one another doesn’t sound very smart to me.

Are they really the enemies of the west the way they’ve been directly engaging in battle against ISIS in the Middle East?

We could start by actually enforcing the sanctions that congress passed overwhelmingly. Are you cool with Trump refusing to do his job and enforce sanctions that the legislative branch passed?

Russia’s had nukes since 1949. So it’s not like we haven’t dealt with this before. You don’t bow to evil dictators like Putin. It’s time for the west to unite and push back against Russia.

Russia is a far larger threat to the west than ISIS

Last edited:
We could start by actually enforcing the sanctions that congress passed overwhelmingly. Are you cool with Trump refusing to do his job and enforce sanctions that the legislative branch passed?

Russia’s had nukes since 1949. So it’s not like we haven’t dealt with this before. You don’t bow to evil dictators like Putin. It’s time for the west to unite and push back against Russia.

Russia is a far larger threat to the west than ISIS

Russia as a country, their people and culture is a far larger threat to the west than ISIS? That’s sig material right there lol

Russia as a country, their people and culture is a far larger threat to the west than ISIS? That’s sig material right there lol

Yes, Russia as a country with a murderous autocratic ruler is the west’s #1 threat. Go ahead and put it in your signature. It’s not like this is radical. Most experts agree with me. Mitt Romney even said it back in a debate with President obama in 2012.

We didn’t listen...

The U.K. just lost two more citizens to a Russian nerve agent this week. Who do you think gave Kim advanced missile technology which helped them to signficiantly boost their ICBM capability in just the past three years? What’s stopping Putin and Russia from meddling in our midterms? Why do you think he sent a group of spies to Trump Tower to negotiate the repeal of the Magnitsky Act?