What's new

Trump and North Korea

Are they really the enemies of the west the way they’ve been directly engaging in battle against ISIS in the Middle East?

They have been engaging against Syrian rebels and supporting Assad, while we have been supporting the rebels. ISIS is probably third on both lists right now.

They have been engaging against Syrian rebels and supporting Assad, while we have been supporting the rebels. ISIS is probably third on both lists right now.

Now who exactly are the rebels? Are they righteous civilians or is it all just about the need to “Gaddafi” Assad like the previous administration bragged about doing in Libya, hmm...

Now who exactly are the rebels? Are they righteous civilians or is it all just about the need to “Gaddafi” Assad like the previous administration bragged about doing in Libya, hmm...

If you really don't know, do some research before sounding off. This post sounds uninformed about both Libya and Syria.

(CNN)It began with great expectations, an eagerly-anticipated meeting with a reclusive leader, and a gift bag that included an Elton John CD.

It ended with a scuttled rendezvous, statements declaring disappointment and stalemate.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's overnight visit to Pyongyang last week failed to demonstrate any progress on denuclearization talks, leading one source with knowledge of the discussions to say the White House felt it went "as badly as it could have gone."
"The North Koreans were just messing around, not serious about moving forward," the source told CNN's Michelle Kosinski, adding that Pompeo had been promised a meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, and so not getting that meeting sent a big message.

"By now it's abundantly clear that this approach is a dead end," said Adam Mount, a senior fellow and director of the Defense Posture Project at the Federation of American Scientists, where he covers US nuclear strategy, deterrence and North Korea.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/11/politics/pompeo-north-korea-intl/index.html

For someone who’s Supposed to be ignoring me, you sure do seem to respond a lot in these threads.
He replied to jazzta, not to you. I wasn't aware that you owned every response in these threads, unless you are claiming that jazzta is your alt and you forgot which account you were on or something.

@LogGrad98 post #81 wasn’t just a response to Jazzta but a backhanded jab at me since I’m the poster claiming that Russia is the west’s #1 threat, not ISIS.

I don’t claim to own threads. But it’s silly not to see the exchange over the past two pages and not see that post #81 as I described above. Don’t be obtuse.

He replied to jazzta, not to you. I wasn't aware that you owned every response in these threads, unless you are claiming that jazzta is your alt and you forgot which account you were on or something.

Lmfao. Give it to him.