What's new

Update - November 2017

* The function that keeps track of the last post you've viewed in the thread did not make the transition properly for me. There are a ton of threads where it thinks I've got unviewed posts when I shouldn't. And in threads where I DO have unviewed posts, it's taking me back a week or two when it should just be a couple of days.
Yes, true. Way too much data to bring that over. Just catch up with all the new stuff then, when viewing the forum, click the MARK FORUM READ in the top yellow bar?

In the members online now section, it says there are 27 robots. Are these updates too advanced? Are we being overtaken?

Was there like a holiday special on the software, @Jason? www.homebrewtalk.com made the exact same upgrade yesterday. Now their site and jazzfanz.com are nearly identical, down to the trophies and all that.

Last edited:
This is what happens when I try to upload new images.

mhMkF6
mhMkF6
mhMkF6
https://ibb.co/mhMkF6

Note, this putting a different image than the one that is actually seen. I have removed the avatar, and tried anew, along with clearing cache, and my old image is always the one that shows up.

@Darkwing Duck are you clicking the box that says DELETE ...? If so, try again without doing that. I think I duplicated it to when I clicked that but it doesn't make sense.

Thanks @Darkwing Duck - I can't reproduce. Lets see if I need to change something on your account. Any other non-contributor and non-moderator that can try changing their avatar?

DD - Will you send me the picture you're trying?