What's new

Warriors, Jazz and Nuggets in sign-and-trade talks......

There is ddfinitely a very specific plan being methodically set out and pursued.

Finally. Before it looked like decent moves here and there but I had no sense of a plan. Now hoewever you can feel that there are specific goals and everything done is towards that end.

Rush is an SG. Bringing back Foye would kill Burks' minutes.

Smart move by the FO to get something for nothing. I never thought that Foye would be re-signed. Rush is at worst the same player

KOC and DL continue to whoop *** this offseason.

Smart move by the FO to get something for nothing. I never thought that Foye would be re-signed. Rush is at worst the same player

You and me continue to see.

Great post.
I agree 100% repped

With Dala riding you as he is you should feel dirty. Perverts.

tumblr_lvm50wLqrw1r0joypo1_400.gif

So does this create a trade exception for the Jazz? I'm a little nervous they would use it on Jimmer. It sounds like Sac is trying to clear space for Ellis.

Man.. maybe I'm just way too confident, but I just see no chance the Jazz bring in Jimmer. The extra ticket sales and merchandising (after splits) doesn't seem to be worth disrupting what's being assembled. I think there is no question Jimmer becomes a major distraction and I doubt the FO needs to have the team frustrated that the fans are screaming for Jimmer the whole game... doesn't add up to me.

"Foye, 29, has had stops with Minnesota, Washington and the Los Angeles Clippers. He'll join a Denver backcourt that includes Ty Lawson, Andre Miller and Evan Fournier. The Nuggets also made a draft night deal to acquire shooting guard Erick Green of Virginia Tech."

maybe we can get green back? i liked the sound of him.

i know it's probably not a popular opinion but we're gonna miss foye's shooting next year.
If Rush can play we will not miss Foye's shooting.

Man.. maybe I'm just way too confident, but I just see no chance the Jazz bring in Jimmer. The extra ticket sales and merchandising (after splits) doesn't seem to be worth disrupting what's being assembled. I think there is no question Jimmer becomes a major distraction and I doubt the FO needs to have the team frustrated that the fans are screaming for Jimmer the whole game... doesn't add up to me.
I don't think they'll go after Jimmer, but if they do I would hope that Cougar fans will realize he is a below average PG that can shoot a bit, and I hope most Ute fans don't boo just for **** and giggles. With that being said, I don't think either fan base could control themselves.

I don't think they'll go after Jimmer, but if they do I would hope that Cougar fans will realize he is a below average PG that can shoot a bit, and I hope most Ute fans don't boo just for **** and giggles. With that being said, I don't think either fan base could control themselves.

Jazz fans started booing him because of all the idiots in the stands cheering for him. And yes most of them were "ute" Jazz fans.

Jazz fans started booing him because of all the idiots in the stands cheering for him. And yes most of them were "ute" Jazz fans.

I agree the first game was that way, but last year when the dude played like 5 minutes, had no bearing on the game, people still booed. I didn't hear many cheers. I could care less by the way. I'm a Weber St. Graduate, and played football there, so I bleed purple all the way.

A second-round pick isn't worth helping the Warriors. And that's not me being spiteful, that's pure business. Them gaining their mid-level exception is HUGE for them since without it, they would pretty much be locked into the roster they already have.

I agree the first game was that way, but last year when the dude played like 5 minutes, had no bearing on the game, people still booed. I didn't hear many cheers. I could care less by the way. I'm a Weber St. Graduate, and played football there, so I bleed purple all the way.

I missed that, all I can say is that what happened on the Jazz's floor during Jimmer's rookie year is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen as a Jazz fan and zoobs everywhere should've felt shame even if they weren't a part of it.

Last edited: