What's new

Who is the Best Guard or Wing We can Get for Walker Kessler?

That's possible. I don't think they love Mitch

I don't have a good gauge on how they feel about Mitch, he's on a decent contract but is on the struggle bus so far. I think they would love a starter level player with two years left on his rookie deal though. Kessler would be an instant upgrade, a huge money saver, and offers them some potential.

got to admire this man making a generationally embarrassing take of "THT good Kessler bad" and following through with it until people are so annoyed that they'll never bring it up to him again

- George

got to admire this man making a generationally embarrassing take of "THT good Kessler bad" and following through with it until people are so annoyed that they'll never bring it up to him again

- George
THT is good...

He's not great on the worst spaced lineup of all time with 1 shooter.

There is no singular blame on this team. It's just a really badly put together team. Ainge did it on purpose. He's going to get his top 5 pick this year.

You are asking the wrong question.

What kind of draft picks can we get for Lauri??? He obviously doesn't match our timeline. Set him free! It's painful to watch him waste away his best years in the black and yellow jersey. He deserves better!

We could accumulate some serious picks! Think of how exciting it would be! Sooooo many picks!!!!

Do you think a better offer was on the table earlier? If so that would suck very bad.
We definitely could get something essentially the same if we’d have thrown in bogey to LA imo. It seemed to be regularly reported we were trying for both picks. I really think Ainge thought we’d struggle out the gate and he had more time.