What's new

Will The Jazz Make Any Significant Trades?

Do The Jazz Make a Significant Trade?

• Total voters
I just cannot stand Embiid. I think he is a douchbag and would not be able to cheer for him. Same with LeDouche and a few other players like Harden. So if we somehow acquired one of them I would choke back my bile and root for the TEAM. But not for that guy. So I don't want Embiid on my team. **** him.

So now I must be a complete basketball moron because I "talked myself" into not wanting a "top 5" player in the league, right? Sometimes these things transcend basketball ability.

**** him anyway.

I just cannot stand Embiid. I think he is a douchbag and would not be able to cheer for him. Same with LeDouche and a few other players like Harden. So if we somehow acquired one of them I would choke back my bile and root for the TEAM. But not for that guy. So I don't want Embiid on my team. **** him.

So now I must be a complete basketball moron because I "talked myself" into not wanting a "top 5" player in the league, right? Sometimes these things transcend basketball ability.

**** him anyway.

Lol

**** him anyway.

That's harsh. I don't see how LeBron or Embiid are douchebags.

Finny-smith is available , Jazz went after him before trade deadline ..

Asking price was a little high , maybe they come down like JC and Atlanta

THT + 2nd rounder

I don't think so, but with Ainge it's a soft No.

With the other guy, No Way In Hell would have been the best option.

**** him anyway.
I have the same feeling about Doncic (dude is easily the biggest crybaby of the past 10 years, and is on the list for biggest of all time), but I'd probably come around after a few games.

It would feel strange to have a whole off season go by without a trade, so I think something happens. We have a pretty deep roster right now, especially if the rookies are ready sooner than later. We still lack some connectors/facilitators on the roster though.

I'm getting old.

At this point I'd take just about anyone if it means the Jazz finally win a ring. Players like Giannis and Jokic win MVP and within a season or two they are winning a ring. Embiid just won MVP this season. I'm sure Raptor fans don't feel bad about winning a ring with Kawhi.

In 3-4 years this could be Wemby's league. It would totally suck to see the Spurs playing for championships again before the Jazz win one.

Here are some guys that are unrestricted free agents at the moment: The Minivan, Tauren Prince, Darius Bazely, Cam Reddish, Kevin Knox, Shaq Harrison, Malik Beasely, Eric Gordon, Derrick Rose, NAW, Derrick Brown Jr and Mo Bamba if any scratch a Jazz itch.

I have a feeling we might make a few trades to clear some bodies

If THT is 3rd -4th option at PG , well 11 mill is to much , plus the centre jones who opted in , and maybe Fonteccio
I think the next trade and way forward I'm pretty sure is that the Jazz will make a consolidation trade for a facilitator and try to open a spot w/o waiving a player. Utah has intriguing talent at pretty much every position except a dedicated lead/PG. Curious to see how this plays out, but I'm liking how this roster is constructed minus that little thing. Even then, that's a "would be nice" rather than "must have".