What's new

Woj: Don to the Cavs for Markkanen, Agbaji, Sexton, three unprotected 1sts, two swaps, and a partridge in a pear tree.

It doesn't matter the competition. I don't ever remember him being in that type of shape and moving that well athletically. He could be in for a monster season.
I mean, how you look when you move is a relative thing. If you put a NBA player out there against non-NBA players he is going to look more athletic. Put him out of position in the NBA, he is going to look less athletic.

He looks like he is in the best shape of his life in that video. I don't ever remember him looking that strong and athletic. 20 and 10 may be a real possibility this year if he is given 35 minutes a game.
Watching his highlights, he’s skilled athletics 7ft dude that has decent handles does step back threes is coordinated. He looks like he should be challenging for an allstar spot!! Why isn’t he better.

On a side note if Kessler ever develops an outside shot, we’d have a devastating twin towers.

I kind of wonder if Sexton was an actual target. . . or was more of a means to an end. For instance, the Warriors worked out a S&T with the Nets for D’Angelo Russell - even though he was a terrible fit for them. Less than a year later, they flipped him for Wiggins who has been great for them. I wonder if Sexton was the best asset the Jazz could get and they’ll move him to a different team for a better player later?
There were lots of reports the jazz were interested in pairing Sexton and Mitchell. How true those rumors were I don’t know.

Thinking about the tank: Theoretically, if we tank until 2027, the pick we owe OKC turns into to 2nd rounders. Great! Meanwhile, If we land the 9th pick or later in 2026, it conveys to OKC and any potential swap with Minnesota or Cleveland presumably vanishes, even if they land the number 1 pick. So do we really tank until 2027?

Thinking about the tank: Theoretically, if we tank until 2027, the pick we owe OKC turns into to 2nd rounders. Great! Meanwhile, If we land the 9th pick or later in 2026, it conveys to OKC and any potential swap with Minnesota or Cleveland presumably vanishes, even if they land the number 1 pick. So do we really tank until 2027?
Ideally, we just tank for 2 years. I think we need to shoot for a couple high lottery picks in the next two years. If we can do that then I think we’ll let the chips fall where they may for the 2025 draft. It may happen, but there’s no way the organization is wanting to be a cellar dweller for more than 2 years.

That may be the weakest, most garbage goodbye post I’ve ever seen lmao. Couldn’t even utter “Utah” “Jazz organization” or “Jazz fans” lol. Gordon Haywards Players Tribune article was better. I am so glad this self deluded POS is off my team. PS….leader???? LMAO.

Conley might be worth hanging on to. He seems like a guy who's next step in life will be coaching.
He's not bad but he's overpaid. His trade value is probably lower then his value as a player coach.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Conley might be worth hanging on to. He seems like a guy who's next step in life will be coaching.
He's not bad but he's overpaid. His trade value is probably lower then his value as a player coach.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I think for Mikes sake, we should try to trade him somewhere he can try to get one last shot at the ultimate success. He deserves it. Also, give me back a pick of some sort.

Truly, this was not genuine….but at least he tried to say a proper goodbye, even if he butchered the absolute **** out of it. That sentence by Donovan that says literally nothing. Well, I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a thousand times. F*** that diva and I’m glad he got sent to hell(aka. Cleveland). Was happy to see his ex tweet out “LMFAO” right after the trade happened too. God bless Danny Ainge for firing him into the sun.