What's new

Would you trade ...

Jabari is not the new Jimmer in the sense that he is good at basketball, but he is the new Jimmer in the sense that I wish utah would stop creating fantastical trade scenarios where the Bucks give him away.

People were creating fantastical trade scenarios to get Jimmer?

People were creating fantastical trade scenarios to get Jimmer?
I’d trade Rubio for him. At least we wouldn’t feel pressured to start, or even play — he’ll, even keep — Jimmer.

Lol

I guarantee you watched no games of Jabari unless they played the Jazz. He is not very poor man's Carmelo. Carmelo is an iso ball hog who tanks any team he is on. Jabari was a beast and he was very unselfish. He would have easily averaged over 30 if he was asked to. He was playing with Giannis who uses up most of the possesions.

Its amazing how little you know about Jabari's skills. Just pull up a youtube video or something bro. Its not hard.

He took more field goal attempts than Giannis and assisted much less.

Would you trade Rodney Hood for two mid first round picks next year? Not would another team, but would you?

You really think so little of your "favorite player".
You still think I think little of Gobert if we traded him and Bradley for Kuzma, Zubac, Lopez and a draft pick?

Kuzma is legit and fits the mold of today's NBA better 90% of those who play pf or c.

You still think I think little of Gobert if we traded him and Bradley for Kuzma, Zubac, Lopez and a draft pick?

Kuzma is legit and fits the mold of today's NBA better 90% of those who play pf or c.
And we wouldn't have a big to pair him with. And LA would say "no" if for no other reason than salary.

I would (have) love(d) to have Kuzma.

But they want more then just George they want Lebron and then the abilty to surround those 2 with the best possible players

After my trade the Lakers would have only 17 million in contracts for next year they could offer 3 max contracts

They would have a roster like this after signing LeBron and George

Ball, Ennis
George, Hart
James
Kuzma, Nance
Zubac, Thomas

with the max salaries as James and George they would be sitting at almost 80 million still 30 million away from the cap

They could nab say Favors who they traded for to play center and would be an amazing fit (with a smaller cap hold then Lopez)
I am not sure what they rule is for players that have their rights waived but if he could I am sure the KCP would sign with the Lakers again or even offer Chris Paul a 20 mil a year contract

Imagine

Paul, Ball, Ennis
George, Hart
James, Sefolosha (part of the Utah Trade)
Kuzma, Nance
Favors, Zubac, Thomas

That team would compete with the Warriors and all they would have to do is trade Ingram or Kuzma
They're only trading Kuzma for a superstar.

I’ll go ahead and reiterate that we need to get this guy on our team. I think he’s out until next year:

Would love to have him and Crowder.

We were rumored to want him when Houston was looking for a draft pick for him. Imagine if we had sent that OKC pick their way...

I’ll go ahead and reiterate that we need to get this guy on our team. I think he’s out until next year:

Would love to have him and Crowder.

We were rumored to want him when Houston was looking for a draft pick for him. Imagine if we had sent that OKC pick their way...

Could you imagine a team on the floor of Beverly, Ingles, Crowder, and Jerebko

My point was players that talk and get under other players skin. I wasn't talking about a team playing together
Just fighting together. I like it. It’s got my vote.

My point was players that talk and get under other players skin. I wasn't talking about a team playing together
Yeah, Mitchell and Gobert are mother****ers. I get it. They're also really good basketball players.

I get it.

So the Lakers might just stay put... http://uproxx.com/dimemag/los-angeles-lakers-luol-deng-trade-rumors-given-up/

I still think a deal is possible, but we can't expect much.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

The good news is this really hurts their FA. If they disrespect a veteran that was well valued around the league this much other players will be hesitant to go there.

The Deng situation is definitely a warning to other players around the league thinking about taking a big offer from the Lakers.

The good news is this really hurts their FA. If they disrespect a veteran that was well valued around the league this much other players will be hesitant to go there.

The Deng situation is definitely a warning to other players around the league thinking about taking a big offer from the Lakers.
I’m willing to bet people still sign there. Besides, this will all be irrelevant when we get Kuzma/Deng by throwing in Croatian Hakeem.

I’m willing to bet people still sign there. Besides, this will all be irrelevant when we get Kuzma/Deng by throwing in Croatian Hakeem.

Players will definitely still sign there, they are the Lakers and money is money to a lot of players. But poor management and treatment of players will hurt you in the long run.