What's new

Wow. Cougar fans aren't going to like this......

This reminds me of the time my little brother threw a fit and quit playing T-ball because he couldn't move up to little league with me. Sure, I tried to humor him by throwing him a few pitches now and then, but all it did was make him realize he sucked, and his true place in the world would always be T-ball. He's now 36 and coaching his son's T-ball team. Whenever they have fielding practice, he takes several swings, only to hit the T and knock the ball off each time. After a few minutes, he calls in one of the 6 year olds to "finish up" for him. Then he goes home and cries into his pillow.

This is BYU's destiny.

T-Ball has pussified the American male. T-Ball should be banned in all 50 states!!

VINYLONE said:
Damn it. I thought this thread was going to be about older woman.

Nope. Bigger.

Much, much BIGGER.

1195406048_utong-1.jpg

in other cults, these would be known as "Bordy" panties.

Everywhere else, they are known as Gordies underdoodies.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the time my little brother threw a fit and quit playing T-ball because he couldn't move up to little league with me. Sure, I tried to humor him by throwing him a few pitches now and then, but all it did was make him realize he sucked, and his true place in the world would always be T-ball. He's now 36 and coaching his son's T-ball team. Whenever they have fielding practice, he takes several swings, only to hit the T and knock the ball off each time. After a few minutes, he calls in one of the 6 year olds to "finish up" for him. Then he goes home and cries into his pillow.
Nice family moment there.

How badly is Notre Dame going to beat UTah? I didn't even realize they were playing this year. It's going to suck when you guys lose to multiple teams with Freshman quarterbacks.

Regarding qb's, Ryan Mallett is going to be a bust and a half in the NFL. I watched multiple games with him last year and he makes Drew Bledsoe look mobile. Add in the fact that he completed only 55% of his passes last year, and yeah, he's a lock to suck big time.