What's new

Destruction of a Nation 101

Welcome back franklin.

I didn't think franklin was anybody's uncle, and if he comes back he won't be playing poker.

anyways, Trump is a player, whatever game he's in. He will shake up the deal to get others off balance and willing to deal.

The Chinese can play his game, though. And as long as they keep the long view in focus, they are not going to put it all on the table. They know four or eight years is short range, sorta like accountant's quarterlies in a five year plan.

I didn't think franklin was anybody's uncle, and if he comes back he won't be playing poker.

anyways, Trump is a player, whatever game he's in. He will shake up the deal to get others off balance and willing to deal.

The Chinese can play his game, though. And as long as they keep the long view in focus, they are not going to put it all on the table. They know four or eight years is short range, sorta like accountant's quarterlies in a five year plan.

Yeah, sure. Whatever. What do you think about this @babe

My money's on something along the lines of "all news stations send must show talking points. What's the difference? at what percentage of word for word would make a difference", and then lead in to "where's the connection to trump exactly? just because he likes something doesn't mean he's behind it. Journalistic Integrity isn't a thing. They're not hostages, they could quit. I bet the FBI's shadow government set this up in the first place to distract from the guy that was on his way to proving the earth was flat"

Eventually he'd just lead into "I know better than doctoral candidates and 30+ year career reporters anyway. This is a non issue"

So now that I got the fake answers he doesn't really believe out of the way for him, I'm a little curious what his stance is, too.

Right wing types put out a video much like this that demonstrated left wing bias a year or so ago.

My response is that individual stations create very little of their own content. Reuters, and the Associated Press produce a lot of the stories that local television stations report. The TV personalities are typically just reading it word for word. So Sinclaire is attempting to fill that role for their stations by pushing stories that they support. I don't see it as any more or less sinister than what already exists.

When I first watched that I was like "WTF!?!" Then I realized that these are all local news channels and I'm not entirely sure how them telling weather reports, local sports stories, or how to cook a roast is considered brainwashing.

Mainstream media on the other hand is nothing but partisan ********. These should not be considered news channels they should be considered what they are. Republican or Democrats spewing their beliefs.

When I first watched that I was like "WTF!?!" Then I realized that these are all local news channels and I'm not entirely sure how them telling weather reports, local sports stories, or how to cook a roast is considered brainwashing.

Mainstream media on the other hand is nothing but partisan ********. These should not be considered news channels they should be considered what they are. Republican or Democrats spewing their beliefs.

Except that I have an entire thread showing that CNN frequently spews beliefs contrary to liberalism or the DNC. They may lean left, but they DO NOT exclude information that contradicts the left.

Except that I have an entire thread showing that CNN frequently spews beliefs contrary to liberalism or the DNC. They may lean left, but they DO NOT exclude information that contradicts the left.
Meh, I'll never change your mind but that's cool if you believe it's a fair and honest network.

Meh, I'll never change your mind but that's cool if you believe it's a fair and honest network.
That's not at all what I'm saying. Not at all.

I'm saying that they DO NOT exclude information that goes against the liberal theme. I have created a thread that demonstrates that without question.

I invite anyone to do the same for Fox News. I don't doubt that the same could be said for them, even though they lean right, just as I have admitted CNN leans left.

I've made up my mind as I don't watch any of it. As I said I don't consider any of it true journalism. This us(fox) verse them(CNN) mentality does nothing for good for us. So called journalist spewing venom towards one another in the name of clicks and views. It just doesn't appeal to me.
As far as that's concerned I agree with you.

Right wing types put out a video much like this that demonstrated left wing bias a year or so ago.

My response is that individual stations create very little of their own content. Reuters, and the Associated Press produce a lot of the stories that local television stations report. The TV personalities are typically just reading it word for word. So Sinclaire is attempting to fill that role for their stations by pushing stories that they support. I don't see it as any more or less sinister than what already exists.

Except that this isn't news, this is editorial. Of course Joe's Local News from Bumscrew, LA gets their DC news from AP of Reuters (or CNN, in many cases). But the assumption has been that local media is truly local. This puts the lie to that.

And, as a supercut video, it's pretty creepy.

I'm saying that they DO NOT exclude information that goes against the liberal theme. I have created a thread that demonstrates that without question.

I invite anyone to do the same for Fox News. I don't doubt that the same could be said for them, even though they lean right, just as I have admitted CNN leans left.

They both do it very dramatically for their respective sides. One America News is about the closest thing to honest reporting now.

They both do it very dramatically for their respective sides. One America News is about the closest thing to honest reporting now.
I'll check them out. Haven't heard of them.

It's almost as if you've never watched Fox News. Watch one episode of Shephard Smith and this narrative of yours would crumble.

I could easily provide hundreds of links Fox News stories like this:
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...-indictments-prove-russia-probe-is-not-a-hoax
Pretty telling that you don't think they exist.

There's no comparison between Fox and CNN.

I could easily provide hundreds of links Fox News stories like this:
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...-indictments-prove-russia-probe-is-not-a-hoax
Pretty telling that you don't think they exist.

Yeah we ain't countin that son. That be tha Murrica hat gainst Russia an somethin we all come tagetha over. Ain't no silver bullet ta prove a point.