What's new

Don gone, too?

??????????????????????????

So… according to you, Rudy gets us dick but Donovan - who you assert is a no-brainer top-15 player in his 20’s with three years left on his cheaper deal - gets us less?

What in the ever living **** are you talking about.

I’m being facetious lol. People on here think Rudy is better and has more value when he doesn’t. People think we will get multiple picks and high picks lol.

Donovan has almost identical EFG% as Tatum, Luka, Trae, Booker, etc. He’s not nearly as inefficient as many of you think.

I honestly think we know way more about the floor of the current roster than the ceiling. We have literally watched them accomplish more as a younger less experience squad.

I’m being facetious lol. People on here think Rudy is better and has more value when he doesn’t. People think we will get multiple picks and high picks lol.
Rudy wins a team more games, but who thinks he has better value? Name one person.

Donovan helped us rise up and saved us from a very dark time when Hayward left. The hate he gets on here is unreal.
That's how it is here. Our players have to stick to this weird mantra that they can't express their frustrations, have to shoot 50% each game, and cant have any say in how the team is constructed. They've been wanting another Stockton or Malone to come by and be the saving grace. Nobody on this sites ever liked the superstar caliber wings. Don is really the first time we've had one of those.

Rudy wins a team more games, but who thinks he has better value? Name one person.

I go as far as say that Mitchell/his camp putting the beef with Rudy a priority over winning in Utah (by putting a me or him type approach, either directly on words or by actions) a clear indication that either they don't value winning in Utah (which is the only reason for him to ever be in Utah, like what other reason he'd have to wanna be here ?) over Mitchell star ego, or are completely deluded (if by lacking bball knowledge or being too much sold on its own hype, what difference makes ?) over Rudy's value and impact towards winning on the floor compared to whatever he nets you back on the trading block.

Gawd I hope not. A franchise giving power to a top 40 player that thinks he is a top 5 and doesn't want to be there is a recipe for disaster.
+1. One of the problem we have seems to be that people instead fo doing their job at the best spend more energy in sneaking in area they shoudn't. FO has to make their job, coach too, Don should spend off season to work on his defense and Rudy on his offense....thats how this team may win one day..

I honestly think we know way more about the floor of the current roster than the ceiling. We have literally watched them accomplish more as a younger less experience squad.

How so? We have always been an experienced team over these last few years and that experience quickly turned to old age regression. Even without massive changes this offseason I would feel pretty good about this roster if we simply focused on player development with Butler, NAW, Juancho, Paschall and House stepping into those role players positions.

Wow. We really think Rudy is worth that much? Multiple young pieces and multiple picks? We are in for a rude awakening. This is a take that I hope I’m extremely wrong about and would gladly be wrong about though I don’t see that happening.
I generally agree. BUT look at what Vucevic got… the contract works against him… there are like 15 teams that shouldn’t worry about his potential playoff issues because they really can’t won’t get that far. I didn’t look at the proposed value… just the ranking.

I generally agree. BUT look at what Vucevic got… the contract works against him… there are like 15 teams that shouldn’t worry about his potential playoff issues because they really can’t won’t get that far. I didn’t look at the proposed value… just the ranking.

Look at what Sabonis got as well. The team I could see giving us the best offer is Charlotte.

You either take back Hayward or Rozier/Oubre.

Washington is a must, if they are willing to give you Bouknight you of course jump on it. Then ask for both 13/15. Lastly, maybe they would throw in a future pick who knows?

Look at what Sabonis got as well. The team I could see giving us the best offer is Charlotte.

You either take back Hayward or Rozier/Oubre.

Washington is a must, if they are willing to give you Bouknight you of course jump on it. Then ask for both 13/15. Lastly, maybe they would throw in a future pick who knows?
I just don't like the Charlotte offerings for whatever reason.

Rozier, Washington, and #13 and #15 just doesn't really excite me. Rozier and Don are a questionable fit. I mean better than Conley and Don, but not a lock for an improvement. Washington has promise, but not a guarantee. Same for two mid-teens picks.

If we could get Rozier, Washington and turn #13 and #15 into Jerami Grant, then we might have something. We would still need to trade Conley in any Charlotte scenario I would think.

I just don't like the Charlotte offerings for whatever reason.

Rozier, Washington, and #13 and #15 just doesn't really excite me. Rozier and Don are a questionable fit. I mean better than Conley and Don, but not a lock for an improvement. Washington has promise, but not a guarantee. Same for two mid-teens picks.

If we could get Rozier, Washington and turn #13 and #15 into Jerami Grant, then we might have something. We would still need to trade Conley in any Charlotte scenario I would think.

I’d much rather get back Collins and Capela or Anunoby and Trent Jr but I just don’t know how realistic that is.