Finally A Test For The Utes? - 7.5 @Air Force

Utah - 7.5

• Utes Cover

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Falcons Cover

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I'm going to say Utah has way too much speed at almost every position for Air Force to handle.

I think it will be somewhere around 48-14, Utah.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

I think it will be closer than that. Say 31-14

Sent from my PC using Keyboard.

Why do you guys always play on CBS-C? Now I have to have a stream going on computer while I watch USC thump Oregon on the T.V. Life's a bitch. Big game though, especially after a couple of teams in front of you guys in the polls completely folded today.

losing 7-10, and it could be worse without the fumbles, Wynn has 5 yards passing so far yikes..let's go!

I think you guys had a game like this against Air Force during the Urban years. Air Force was in control of the game and ended up fumbling the ball on the triple option, which Arnold Parker picked up and scored a TD for the Utah win very late in the game.

Why hasn't the Ute's offense been doing hurry up pass plays more? They always seem to play really well when they do that.

Oh, one more thing. Has anyone else notice how long and how many commercial breaks there have been in this game? Annoying.

About what I expected after Air Force couldn't take advantage of those early possessions. When you play Air Force it usually takes your defense a bit to get used to the triple option and then if your defense is good they usually catch on and start playing well. Utah's good, no question about it.