What's new

Go GET Teague

Depends on what Atlanta wanted for him. Minus his 3PT% his numbers are down in every other category. Dennis Schroder is such a pure PG - they really should move one of them if they receive a decent offer. It looks to be Teague.

Since when have Burks or Burke averaged 16 ppg?
This season Burks is over 14 ppg @ 27 minutes.
Per 36 he is averaging 19 points per game.

It's obvious that if you play Burks starter minutes (33 ish) he could average 16 points.

Technically you are right that so far he hasn't though

This season Burks is over 14 ppg @ 27 minutes.
Per 36 he is averaging 19 points per game.

It's obvious that if you play Burks starter minutes (33 ish) he could average 16 points.

Technically you are right that so far he hasn't though

There's also a reason he DOESN'T play starter minutes, and I would believe Atlanta would know that, and would definitely not consider Burke a "proven...16ppg player."

Edit: and it's 18 per 36. You don't round 18.1 to 19.

There's also a reason he DOESN'T play starter minutes, and I would believe Atlanta would know that, and would definitely not consider Burke a "proven...16ppg player."

Edit: and it's 18 per 36. You don't round 18.1 to 19.
Basketball reference.com says 19.0 ppg per 36 this year. You don't round 19.0 down to 18.

With korver, millsap, and horford spreading the floor and Atlanta playing at a faster pace than the jazz (more transition opportunities... Alec is great in the open floor) I think Burks would thrive in that lineup and score 16ppg easily.

Just my opinion

Yes that is a team in the top 5...lmao.... Yall know the word homerism right? That is not a top 5 team.. Also to get into the top 5 you best have a bench... I mean on paper the Timberwolves have a starting lineup better then this.. The game isn't played on paper however.. I swear some people play to much NBA2k on this site.

If this trade went through tomorrow, and the jazz stayed healthy, then there's still a shot at the 5th seed.

Teague
Hood
Hayward
Favors
Gobert

^that's an absolutely legitimate starting 5.

Basketball reference.com says 19.0 ppg per 36 this year. You don't round 19.0 down to 18.

With korver, millsap, and horford spreading the floor and Atlanta playing at a faster pace than the jazz (more transition opportunities... Alec is great in the open floor) I think Burks would thrive in that lineup and score 16ppg easily.

Just my opinion

Oh geez, you're talking about Burks, not Burke.

Yes that is a team in the top 5...lmao.... Yall know the word homerism right? That is not a top 5 team.. Also to get into the top 5 you best have a bench... I mean on paper the Timberwolves have a starting lineup better then this.. The game isn't played on paper however.. I swear some people play to much NBA2k on this site.

When at first you don't succeed try, try again.

Wow you think Teague is not very good and Hood is??? Homerism at its finest

Teague's had an off year, and Hood's projecting well as a sophomore. So one trending down and one trending up when both exist in the mantle soup that's below star and above scrub level NBA players colors opinions.

I'm pretty excited about the possibility of Teague. Exum can play a lot with him too. There isn't a downside to this trade. Teague is a better asset than either burks or Burke

Even though ATL is making him available I still think it'll take a decent package to get him. I don't think a combination of Burke/Burks/picks would be enough. I think any one of Hayward, Favors, and Gobert are too valuable so that in my mind leaves only 1 name to get the deal done: Hood.

Jazz will need one down the road but not now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do, to improve !!! You can't just expect to improve in the general carrying of the game without proper PG play, just improvise until suddenly when you are ready you get a good pg and it all fits great... 8ml per for 2 seasons is a great bargain to get moving in the right direction structure of play wise.

Burke, Ingles, and our 2016 draft pick unprotected for Teague.

Who says no?

Last edited: