What's new

Jazzfanz Pickup Game Round 2

You're not worth the infraction, but I have a hum-dinger of a gay joke ready for you. Trust me, it's epic.

hahaha!!! i have a funny joke!!! *removed the less funny half of the utterly hilarious joke* you living willy loman parody

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha!!! i have a funny joke!!! *removed the less funny half of the utterly hilarious joke* you living willy loman parody

Who's Willy Loman? I bet he's hung like a rhino.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we have 3 of us committed so far. I have a guy I go to games with that said he would come, but he doesn't post on Jazzfanz. And I will try to get McFly to come, but I think he is worried that he isn't good enough! And that pansy said he was going to beat me up at the next game we go to...

I'd like to get at least 8 of us or so at least saying they will go, so please just make a quick post saying whether you plan to make it or not on the 27th. It's gonna be fun!

So we have 3 of us committed so far. I have a guy I go to games with that said he would come, but he doesn't post on Jazzfanz. And I will try to get McFly to come, but I think he is worried that he isn't good enough! And that pansy said he was going to beat me up at the next game we go to...

I'd like to get at least 8 of us or so at least saying they will go, so please just make a quick post saying whether you plan to make it or not on the 27th. It's gonna be fun!

Dude, I can barely walk up a flight of stairs without getting tired.

I'm seriously considering blowing off the funeral to come play. I'll have to talk it over with Mrs. Catratcho first.

I would love to do this. But Saturday's and Sunday's are my only real time with my kids. If it was say 7 am before they woke up I would be there.

Just back from some stuff down south. Still interested. Still need to check on availability. Got a funeral to go to but don't know if it will be Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Will get all this sorted out tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgZ-KQKrzZ0&feature=player_embedded

Yeah, we play pick up ball on Thursday mornings and for a while we had a Rulebook Jones coming to every game...he started a few arguments and was not invited back. Archie, I got nothing but love for ya, but I picture you as the Hypothetical Dunker. Not, leaving myself out of this though, I hate to say it, but I'm probably a bit of a Johnny Clear-Out.

Just back from some stuff down south. Still interested. Still need to check on availability. Got a funeral to go to but don't know if it will be Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Will get all this sorted out tomorrow.

K, and we can always push it back a week if it works better for you and catratcho. And sorry gregbroncs, but I highly doubt most people would be willing or want to play that early.

K, and we can always push it back a week if it works better for you and catratcho. And sorry gregbroncs, but I highly doubt most people would be willing or want to play that early.

If you push it back a week, my leg should be good to go. I keep waiting for it to heal and it doesn't. Boozer was for real yo.

Yeah, we play pick up ball on Thursday mornings and for a while we had a Rulebook Jones coming to every game...he started a few arguments and was not invited back. Archie, I got nothing but love for ya, but I picture you as the Hypothetical Dunker. Not, leaving myself out of this though, I hate to say it, but I'm probably a bit of a Johnny Clear-Out.

Let me be the first to say: A) he can dunk with ease, from anywhere. B) His nuts tasted like butter the last time he threw one down on my ***.

This Saturday is out as far as playing at Jordan. I'm out as well. But will check on following weekend (March 5th).