What's new

Game Thread May 29, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 05-29-21

I have actually been to Gans. There are probably dozens of people who can say that.
I’ve driven through. Well, at least on I-40 just outside of it. My in-laws lived in Bentonville, Arkansas and we lived in Texas so it was on the way. But I had to look it up on the map.

I thought so, but he's a bonehead. I kind of think he would be a crazier version of Crowder. That will cost you as many games as he wins, especially in the playoffs.

Honestly, I'd want a second look at Grayson Allen.
We'll see what Allen does next game. He definitely kept them in this one.
Brooks is like the next Lance Stevenson, seriously where is that guy today??

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

Hard to believe that was 14 years ago when we won game 7 in Houston and ultimately got to the WCF. I always liked Booze, if we had another big to go with him and Memo we might have won a title in 2008 or shortly after. We were just to undersized against the Lakers after they got Gasol and took control of the west.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app
Maybe still too undersized for the Lakers...

Folks, we are 2 - 0 with Mitchell on the court. There is the difference in the series.

Without him, we didnt have nearly as much space. Just saying.

I was watching the game on an airplane and then while getting a rental car and then while my wife was driving said rental car and then watched the 4th while eating dinner. All on my phone lol

Missed interacting with you guys in the game thread.

Rudy's defense in the last 5 minutes or so was otherworldly. He shut them down and closed out the game on the defensive end.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I was watching the game on an airplane and then while getting a rental car and then while my wife was driving said rental car and then watched the 4th while eating dinner. All on my phone lol

Missed interacting with you guys in the game thread.

Rudy's defense in the last 5 minutes or so was otherworldly. He shut them down and closed out the game on the defensive end.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Where at?

Looking forward to the inevitable...

Jazz cant miss. They will cool off...

I miss Mike Conley...

Brooks getting soft calls. The NBA hates Memphis... Thread.

I am sure it will be full of the same disillusionment as the last 2 games.

So they played “Whoop that trick” and the crowd all sang along and I saw a few journalists talking about how awesome it was... so we are cool with the crowd singing about beating women? Like that’s cool? Maybe next game we could sing “beat that tard”.

Just thought it was strange in a league that is super concerned with equality.

Here come all the "fans" that only post negative ****. They so excited they get a chance to **** on the jazz rn

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
Lol. Some of these guys have spent the last 3 years telling us what a terrible job Linsanic has done building this team. It must be really rough sitting around hoping your favorite team fails just so you can go on the internet and tell everyone how smart you were to recognize a terrible FO like Utah has. I especially love it in a game like this where they get wood late when the other team makes a run, only to have the Jazz come back and finish strong. Good times.