What's new

Game Thread Oct 14, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-14-23

At some point you guys got to realize that people are just commenting about a basketball game and not out to get you.

Yes the guy who calls me out multiple times a damn day without tagging me half the time is just commenting on basketball lol…

Yes the guy who calls me out multiple times a damn day without tagging me half the time is just commenting on basketball lol…

If you say so. Did the voices in your head tell you I was talking about you when he did something good and I commented about it? I unironically can't even say anything bad a about a player without you thinking it's about yourself.

Simone so disappointed

Every time he misses an open three I think they should just waive him immediately, right then, during the game. He offers absolutely nothing but the off-chance he can make a three. Just call a time out and when he comes over to the bench Jazz HR can be there to meet him. He can take off his uniform and sign the release papers. The valet can bring his car around.

Wasn't the scouting report on Hendricks that he could contribute to an NBA team immediately? :rolleyes:
Yes they were but thats based on "skillset, size and athleticism".

The game speed is what is getting to Hendricks right now on both ends. He needs to anticipate more and has to be more decisive and use his instincts instead of thinking. That will come when his confidence grows.

Its very similar to Ochai and his problems breaking into rotation last year as a pure 3&D wing. Ochai was probably even tad bit more decisive.

I'm close to done with Fontecchio. I dont even care if Hardy has told him to go for his shot every time it just isnt working. If he is supposed to play team ball then its even worse.

He is 27 and has two ugly games for every good one. He should be more consistent at that age.

If you say so. Did the voices in your head tell you I was talking about you when he did something good and I commented about it? I unironically can't even say anything bad an about a player without you thinking it's about yourself.
I’ve decided you’re one of the funniest trolls in JFC history. The dour little-brother routine has really been honed.

Yeah....not great. Either he's injured, sucks, or a combo of both. I actually thought Brice could play for us this year.

Sucking in practice shouldn’t keep a rookie off the floor in preseason. If so, shame on the jazz. My best guess is they are playing it safe with him since he had knee surgery in March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Portland is going to be good this season. Like us, they have a lot of depth.

We let Portland grab way too many offensive boards. I'm surprised Portland only had 15 2nd chance points. It felt like more.

We had too many turnovers as well but aside from that we were efficient on offense.

If you say so. Did the voices in your head tell you I was talking about you when he did something good and I commented about it? I unironically can't even say anything bad an about a player without you thinking it's about yourself.
Sir… I didn’t think it was about me… where did I say it was about me… voices in my head lol…

Did you see the smile Hardy gave Tech when he hit that jumper? These guys are humans and I swear we forget it… if you had someone you’d worked with for over a year and cared about them and knew there is a chance their dream could be over… you’d give them every chance to be successful. Even if Brice is like 10-15% better than Tech… he ain’t getting those minutes at this point.

Taylor, Brice, Omer, Tech, Luka…. None of those guys figure to be in the rotation. Taylor and Brice will get plenty of minutes in the G league… I think it’s clear that decision has been made. The other guys are trying to make the roster. Cut day is coming and guys DA likes more than some of those dudes will be available.., or he will decide to save Ryan a couple million on Luka and churn 10 day deals later. Either way those guys are playing for their lives (maybe not Omer since he has another year on his deal). If we get to game 40 and Hardy picks Simone over Brice it’s not great… in the preseason there could be a bunch of other things that play into the decision.