What's new

Would you trade ...

If I can convince Atlanta and Phoenix to take AB and Rubio for expirings I’m cutting sacramento out and keeping the savings.
Hard to do without Hill’s salary, but I’m with you. I’d honestly roll with Donovan at PG but there’s this “OMG HE’S NOT READY TO PLAY PG” pushback. If we could pick up some second round picks for Burks and Rubio that’s a great steal.

Simple Thabo for Stanley Johnson swap (Detroit looking to move him/win now). Thabo's a solid player, but not a big piece moving forward by any means, take a chance on a young prospect who hasn't really worked out so far (bit similar to Lyles with Denver). Helps embrace the tank a bit more if that's what we're going for as well.

Simple Thabo for Stanley Johnson swap (Detroit looking to move him/win now). Thabo's a solid player, but not a big piece moving forward by any means, take a chance on a young prospect who hasn't really worked out so far (bit similar to Lyles with Denver). Helps embrace the tank a bit more if that's what we're going for as well.

I could go for a trial with Stanley.

Looking through the Bucks' RealGM forum, they really don't want to pay Jabari, and they are absolutely desperate for help at center. I think Favors is the perfect center for that team, and they seem like the most logical trade partner.

I don't know how any team could be excited about maxing a slow player with two ACL tears in the same knee.

I don't know how any team could be excited about maxing a slow player with two ACL tears in the same knee.
I honestly believe we would get a lot more bang for our buck by taking Mirotic Rather than decimating our roster, killing our cap space, taking a huge risk on Parker, have him be a week rebounder, and not even guara rather than decimating our roster, killing our cap space, taking a huge risk on a poor rebounder for the position, health questions, and not even guarantee they don’t match.

The good news about Parker is that we get to see him play this season. He will have to earn a max deal on the court. If he comes back from his injury and doesn't play well, he won't get a max. If he tears it up, the Bucks keep him.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Having Zanik is a HUGE part of getting Jabari. He'll know how the Bucks value him, etc. If Milwaukee is willing to trade him for Favors, I think it would be a low-risk proposition to see how he plays after the all-star break.

The good news about Parker is that we get to see him play this season. He will have to earn a max deal on the court. If he comes back from his injury and doesn't play well, he won't get a max. If he tears it up, the Bucks keep him.

Not necessarily. Even if he is bad teams can chalk it up to coming off of the injury. Not like he will come out of the gates killing it. Crappy teams with cap space will throw money at him unless he sustains another injury. If he doesn't get the max he will get close enough to it that it won't matter.

I honestly believe we would get a lot more bang for our buck by taking Mirotic Rather than decimating our roster, killing our cap space, taking a huge risk on Parker, have him be a week rebounder, and not even guara rather than decimating our roster, killing our cap space, taking a huge risk on a poor rebounder for the position, health questions, and not even guarantee they don’t match.

I'd rather do a Favs to Milwaukee, Jabari to Chicago, Niko to Utah deal. Obviously more part would need to be involved, but that's the crux of the deal.

I'd rather do a Favs to Milwaukee, Jabari to Chicago, Niko to Utah deal. Obviously more part would need to be involved, but that's the crux of the deal.
That really wouldn’t be any different for us, though. Do you really think Milwaukee trades him for Favors being the main part or do you think Chicago coughs up something?

Chicago can give him an offer sheet regardless.

That really wouldn’t be any different for us, though. Do you really think Milwaukee trades him for Favors being the main part or do you think Chicago coughs up something?

Chicago can give him an offer sheet regardless.

Right but the Bulls would be in the driver's seat. I think the Bulls would take back Henson or Dellavadova... we probably have to give the Bucks something.

I don't think Jabari gets traded unless he has not looked good in his recovery. I don't see a team willing to push all in to acquire him. Bucks might be able to sign and trade him and get something back in the summer.

I'm not sure why Milwaukee is so dead set that they need a center, from reports, because Henson is okayish and the rest of the time they should run with Greek Freak at center. They need a new coach honestly.

On January 14, we should look at Favors and Burks for Ilyasova, Belinelli and Muscala. Ilyasova is a poor man's Mirotic we can get for cheap. Belinelli is a shooter much better than Burks. Even Muscala is a stretch 4.

Financially, this trade saves us $6.5 million for next season since Burks makes $11.5 and Muscala makes $5. So its a trade that makes us better now and gives us flexibility going forward.

We have to wait until January 14th because Muscala can't be traded until then.