What's new

True Detective

I'm willing to hang in there. I'm also okay if this season isn't as good as season 1. I don't really know anything about Rachel McAdams, but I'd bang her a couple times before I kicked her out of bed.

I think going to LA was a mistake, but hollywood likes to ********** to it's own selfie. Whatcha gonna do?

I will wait till the season is done and binge watch it like I did last season.

I dunno man... binge watching a good series to me is kinda like sculling a single malt scotch... you just don't do it.

But that's just me.

I have no idea what sculling a single scottish malted means, and I don't really care. That is the only way to watch these kinds of shows. Send the fam away for a saturday, sit down naked in the leather couch with a huge bowl of cheese puffs (or those nasty greasy cheese balls from sam's club...man I love those things) and several 2 liters of Dr. Pepper in a cooler and a few empty mason jars with lids and watch the whole damn thing at once.

And yes Rachel Mcadams is under-rated hot. Girl next door material there.

I have no idea what sculling a single scottish malted means, and I don't really care. That is the only way to watch these kinds of shows. Send the fam away for a saturday, sit down naked in the leather couch with a huge bowl of cheese puffs (or those nasty greasy cheese balls from sam's club...man I love those things) and several 2 liters of Dr. Pepper in a cooler and a few empty mason jars with lids and watch the whole damn thing at once.

And yes Rachel Mcadams is under-rated hot. Girl next door material there.

Jack Daniel's on the rocks and/or with Coke was my preferred drink last season. Haven't decided what it's gonna be yet this year.

I'm willing to hang in there. I'm also okay if this season isn't as good as season 1. I don't really know anything about Rachel McAdams, but I'd bang her a couple times before I kicked her out of bed.

I think going to LA was a mistake, but hollywood likes to ********** to it's own selfie. Whatcha gonna do?

McAdams is just one of those actresses that ruin it for me. I guess without context is not that big a deal, I just can't stand her.

I have a feeling LA, which makes it even worse, was chosen to save money, cause I'm fairly positive its going to bomb.

The story from last was way more interesting in episode one than this one. And honestly the character played be matthew mconahey was possibly the best I have ever seen so really I think there is no way this season can equal the first.

One interesting thing...... I saw in the credits that mconahey and harrelson are both executive producers. Whatever that means

Mconahey produced the first season too. Not sure about Harrelson.

Most definitely. I just don't see much promise.

Maybe Vince Vaughan can save the show though.

Only problem is Vaughn's playing it way too serious. I would like his character a lot more if they let him sprinkle in his little brand of crazy that he's known for. Saw none of that in episode 1.

I just watched the first episode of season 2. Not as good as the pilot, but good enough to keep me watching. The visual components are still rich (most TV sucks *** in that regard--to the point that I can't watch it).

It's a tough thing they are trying to do moving from Louisiana(which I already miss) to LA and how do you replace such memorable characters in Rust and Marty. I was a bit overwhelmed with going back and forth with the four different characters in the first episode but now they've already converged so I'm excited so see where this leads.

It's a tough thing they are trying to do moving from Louisiana(which I already miss) to LA and how do you replace such memorable characters in Rust and Marty. I was a bit overwhelmed with going back and forth with the four different characters in the first episode but now they've already converged so I'm excited so see where this leads.

thats the sad part about anthology series.
for example american horror story it is either hit or miss.

the good news is if u dont like this season next season they start fresh maybe you might like that season.

I fell asleep about 15min in. Did I miss anything?